Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rosie Avila Challenges Loretta Sanchez on Immigration

Rosie Avila challenges Loretta Sanchez on immigration
    July 3rd, 2008, 12:35 pm · 5 Comments · posted by Erin Carlyle

Longtime Santa Ana Unified School District board member Rosemarie “Rosieâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    A. But I didn’t say enough about liberty and freedom. Truly, if a family wants to migrate here, they shouldn’t have to wait 12 years. That wrecks their liberty.
    I guess she is suggesting that we should accept everyone that wants to come (assuming they've went through the legal process). My question is, when is our cup running over? Our population has doubled in the last 60 years.

But I think the people on the other side, the businessmen, would really like me, because I’m saying let’s put our economy first.
    I say put the "rule of law" first! The economy will adjust, however, without law and order you have chaos.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I say put the "rule of law" first! The economy will adjust, however, without law and order you have chaos.
    Yes, the rule of law should always come first before our economy. Morality over money, simply put.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    A. But I didn’t say enough about liberty and freedom. Truly, if a family wants to migrate here, they shouldn’t have to wait 12 years. That wrecks their liberty.
    I guess she is suggesting that we should accept everyone that wants to come (assuming they've went through the legal process). My question is, when is our cup running over? Our population has doubled in the last 60 years.

[quote:3jzluj59]But I think the people on the other side, the businessmen, would really like me, because I’m saying let’s put our economy first.
    I say put the "rule of law" first! The economy will adjust, however, without law and order you have chaos. [/quote:3jzluj59]

Good points MW!

I would like to hear her first hand. I wonder if something is missing in this article.

… I think (for) the immigration laws that we have have to be America first. What’s more important for America? Do we need these job skills that you have?
    She's not talking out unskilled, illiterate people emigrating here. She's right about our current immigration laws being too complicated. She's saying we should let in immigrants who have SKILLS we need (tomato picking is not a skill), educated, NO criminal backgrounds, NO diseases. In essence, push it back to how it was in the 50's. Everyone wishing to emigrate here must be screened and NEEDED to help our economy grow.

My opinion as far as letting in the poor, I would rather bring in refugees from Darfur, who ARE being killed; rather than people who want to game our system, as do illegal aliens.
    "