Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was Ross Perot Right?

Was Ross Perot Right?

Posted on Nov 22, 2007
    By David Sirota

“Ross Perot was fiercely against NAFTA. Knowing what we know now, was Ross Perot right?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

According to the Economic Policy Institute, the net effect of NAFTA was the elimination of 1 million American jobs.
    My job went to Canada when our dollar was worth more than theirs. There were instant savings in wages. Maybe it will come back now? Maybe I'll jump the Canada border for a better life. /sarc
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If all the people that knew he was right had voted for Ross Perot he would have been preseident. Let's hope we as americans can learn from this and vote for the candidates that we know to be right. If we are successful in doing this all of america wins, not just the people that the media has selected to win!!
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    If all the people that knew he was right had voted for Ross Perot he would have been preseident. Let's hope we as americans can learn from this and vote for the candidates that we know to be right. If we are successful in doing this all of america wins, not just the people that the media has selected to win!!
    I actually voted for him I thought he was quirky in a Ron Paul sort of way, but he was intelligent, passionate about America and even though I was very young, I instinctively believed what he was saying about NAFTA, it made sense even way back then.

Just as with the current loser known as president, I instinctively knew he was an idiot when he opened his mouth. If I had been offered a million dollars to vote for Boosh, I would have declined. I also predicted that Iraq would be very similar to Viet Nam as soon a the MSM started the slow steady drum beat.

I learned long ago to trust my gut.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Vote for Hillary and I have a feeling she will just be continuing on where Billy-boy and Bush's left off In relieving us of or sovernty and rights. We need a new name and some new blood and new ideas. The good ole boys gotta go!

The first presidential election I ever voted in, I voted for Perot.

I don't regret my vote at all.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yes, Ross Perot made a lot of sense. He was able to tap in on the dissatisfaction with the so called two parties and their way of doing business.

My take, he never intended to win. I think he was put in there to get Pres. Clinton elected. I don't think Clinton would have had a chance without something to draw the votes away from Pres. Bush - although no one really wanted Bush.

President Bush ran the most lackluster campaign I have ever seen in all my life - it was like he was just showing up at the events and had nothing really to say.

When it actually looked like Perot had a chance - he dropped out. He dropped out with the most assinine story you can imagine - that Pres. Bush was going to disrupt his daughter's wedding. Really, people.

This man knows, better than we, that should he be elected, his entire family will forever by in danger of actually be harmed by nutjobs, foreign and domestic, etc. He realizes that and they are willing to take that chance. Now to assume, he would be willing to give up the chance to be PResident just because 'someone is going to disrupt his daughter's wedding'. That's lame - that's really lame.

Then again he had to get back in, because the Clintons were not going to be elected otherwise.

What was he getting out of it? Who know. When he jumped back in and the Clintons made it in, I thought perhaps he really thought Hillary's form of healthcare was going to make it and he was going to get the contract to do the processing for that. That would be no small thing and we all know, once that healthcare package was in place, it would only grow to astounding proportions.

What did he actually get out of it? I don't know.

But he was right on NAFTA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Good for you Americangirl, Neither do I. I'm sure people probably laughed at you when you told them all those years ago, I know they laughed at me. But you know what, I've learned to follow my gut and not voting along party lines especially in the last 2 elections has given me the option of of laughing at all of those people who voted for a party instead of the most qualified person for the job. Not only did they vote for the party they voted for the dumbest, least qualified and most insane candidate running. Nothing like a wakeup call . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Same here. I thought Perot had some good points and got laughed at BIG time for it...

Makes one wonder how different things would be today if he had won.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one should be ashamed of voting for Perot - he was saying many very right - very good things.

I would have voted for him - had he not withdrawn - that made me back away. I didn't vote at all -----------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast