Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rove slip on Bush immigration plan...

Rove slip on Bush immigration plan: 'I don't want my 17-year-old to have to pick tomatoes or make beds in Las Vegas:' Developing...

The story is developing. We need to keep an eye on this one.

http://www.rawstory.com/

Hey CINDY, lol.............sounds like this could be berry berry interesting

Can't wait to see what else you pull up on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Things are not as they appear to be. Look at this article:

Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi argued today that she should have an Air Force plane to fly her to her home in California each weekend.

She said she should get the plane because former Speaker Hastert got one and that she needed one as a security precaution because she was second in line to be President.

However, when the Republicans argued against her request, Pelosi responded:

"Donald Rumsfeld still has an office in the Pentagon that he is working out of...and has six staff members working for him."

In what capacity is Rumsfeld still at the Pentagon? Is Gates just a front man for Rumsfeld like Bush, Jr is a front man for Cheney and Bush senior ?

T Lee Buyea - Fla News Service

JJ

Pelosie & her security?

What about border security? Does she give a hoot about that? She is a self server.

JJ

I don't find Rummy being in the pentagon very odd - RIGHT NOW.

Gates knows NOTHING and has NO experience, in the first place, so I'm sure they're attempting to give him a crash course on everything.

It takes time to dot every I and cross every T in this arena.

PELOSI needs to be locked away in an insane asylum for expecting an aircraft that costs $300,000 per trip to be at her beck and call. UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE.
    Hastert's little plane is fine. A small Gulfstream should be able to make the coast to coast trip non-stop- without refueling.

Pelosi is a liar and a deceiver and a money grubber with OUR TAX MONEY.

Any pilots here? If so, please fill us in.

Anyhoo, want to pay for the PELOSI WINGDING? Not me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with you about Pelosi. She is slimy, underhanded and greedy. When she stood and applauded Bush on the immigration issue during his address to the nation, I saw a monster rise up to let all illegal's know that she was on their side and not on the side of legal citizens. She is another Elvira Arellano.

Very few politicians for America

Very few of our so called leaders in Congress and the Presidental office are for america and Americans. Sorry, I picked cotton on the weekends to pay my way through college so why should rove's son not do work like that to help pay his way through college. Many of us flip hamburgers, did construction after classes and during the summer to pay our way through college. How about giving my grandchildren a chance to pay part of the college bill instead of going into debt. Jobs that americans will not do are the jobs that many of us worked part time to help our families out, get through college, and just earn spare spending money while in high school.

America needs to secure the borders and deport illegals.

She said she should get the plane because former Speaker Hastert got one and that she needed one as a security precaution because she was second in line to be President.

However, when the Republicans argued against her request, Pelosi responded:
    For one the told her she can use the C-20 one the former speaker used, but that wasn't good enough for her. That's only a 16 passenger jet. She wants a 757, that'll have a state room with a bed, entertainment room, First class seats for 42, amonst other things she wants onboard.

In other words, she wants an Airforce 1 comparison, she thinks she's entitled to what would become "Polosi one" class of aircraft, 300,000 bucks for a trip to washingon i don't think is called for. I thought she went there to cut wasteful spending. Hmmm.. that didn't last long. I wonder when she'll be crowned.

I think this very telling... and it proves that whatever "racism" exists in this debate is squarely in the "pro-slave-labor" camp.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.