Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

miguelina wrote:
    "Why the hell are we allowing dual citizenship now?!?!?!"

I believe that's something many of us would like to know. I believe it may have begun under pressure from the U.S. Jewish lobby to allow dual citizenship with Israel so that these "dual U.S./Israeli citizens" could vote in elections in both countries, thus increasing their political influence and "binding the two countries" more closely together. We are a major source of financial aid to Israel. "Binding the two countries together" is the stated aim of the Mexican government in establishing "Mexican consulates" all over the United States (what other purpose would having so many serve?!), and, as I wrote, establishing a retroactive dual citizenship program for Mexico. However, not so important as how dual citizenship got started in the United States, I believe, is that we work together to bring it--like automatic citizenship for babies born to illegal aliens--to the forefront and try to pressure Congress to put an end to it. Dual citizenship serves no good purpose for our country, in my opinion, at least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related to "repeal of the 14th Amendment", please see
    What the Fourteenth Amendment Actually Says
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-208982.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12