Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rudy Giuliani Linked to 'NAFTA Superhighway'

From NationalLedger.com

DC Journal
    By Cliff Kincaid
    May 14, 2007

Brit Hume said on the Fox News Sunday program that it is possible that Republican frontrunner Rudy Giuliani could overcome his convoluted posturing on abortion and secure the Republican presidential nomination in 2008. But Giuliani has some other major problems. These include foreign clients, one of whom is constructing part of the 'NAFTA Superhighway' project that has people in Texas and around the nation up in arms.

Hume, the moderator of Tuesday night’s Republican presidential debate in South Carolina, will be in a position to ask Giuliani about it. Questions will also be posed by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace and White House correspondent Wendell Goler.

Evidence shows that NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement involving the U.S., Canada and Mexico, is being expanded without congressional approval or oversight as part of a plan to create an economic and political entity known as the North American Union (NAU). Federal documents uncovered by Judicial Watch quote participants in the scheme as saying that an “evolution by stealthâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well here is a way you can ask it !!!

You guys bombard them with illegal immigrant questions you would like asked of the candidates:

debate@foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,271356,00.html

Thanks Diane,

I sent ten questions!

[quote]The Post article also discloses that Giuliani’s secretive lobbying firm, Giuliani Partners, has made more than $100 million over the last five years and that its clients “are required to sign confidentiality agreements, so they do not comment about the work they receive or how much they are paying for it. Though now running for president, Giuliani refuses to identify his clients, disclose his compensation or reveal any details about Giuliani Partners. He also declined to be interviewed about the firm.â€
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Proud, I didn't send 10 questions (I'm not that smart), but I did send one.

I do think we need to bombard these major networks whenever the opportunity arises. Who knows, they may eventually begin to pay more attention to us.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Proud, I didn't send 10 questions (I'm not that smart), but I did send one.

I do think we need to bombard these major networks whenever the opportunity arises. Who knows, they may eventually begin to pay more attention to us.

Pj, I'm not smart!
    I just have a really really big mouth!
    And I was playing the odds that the more I asked the more chance I would get a hit!

ProudAmericanFamily wrote:
    I just have a really really big mouth!
    Certainly nothing wrong with that, particularly in a time of national crisis.

If we had one million like you we would have this problem licked.