Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Run Away and Change Your Name

Run Away and Change Your Name
    By Christi
    http://commonsenseamerica.net/blog1/?p=1470

That’s how many people evade the laws of this nation after first illegally crossing our borders. But thankfully it didn’t work this time:

INDEPENDENCE TWP. — As second shift Flint police officers donned “mourning bandsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Run Away And Change Your Name

It is really amazeing that our government is just turning a blind eye to the number of American Citizens loosing their lives at the hands of people who are in this country illegally. These murders to me is an act or terror and yet george w.bush claims he is wageing a war on terror, well you can't prove it by me. It is my belief that bush and the democrats are pushing for these illegals in order to start some kind of racial tension in this country. I wonder what would happen if they the president and his band of idiots had the life of one of their loved ones taken from them at the hands of an illigal immigrant. Well you know, one day they just might get that chance to feel what too many American famlies have gone through because of a wide open border that they REFUSE TO CLOSE! We've loss just about as many of our citizens at the hands of illegals as we have in Iraq. But remember now, this IDIOT is wageing a war on terror. He just don't seem to comprehend that, HE IS PART OF THE PROBLEM! May GOD BLESS ALL AMERICAN FAMLIES WHO HAVE LOSS A LOVED ONE AT THE HANDS OF AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT,GEORGE W.BUSH AND THE DEMOCRATS.