Like Tree1Likes

Thread: RUSH LIMBAUGH: ‘WAIT UNTIL THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HEARS ABOUT THIS’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

RUSH LIMBAUGH: ‘WAIT UNTIL THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HEARS ABOUT THIS’

MEDIA

RUSH LIMBAUGH: ‘WAIT UNTIL THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HEARS ABOUT THIS’

Jun. 28, 2013 10:00pm Jason Howerton

A caller from Lubbock, Texas, on Friday told conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh that some illegal immigrants in his area don’t want amnesty because it means federal income tax and fiercer competition for cheap labor.

“Today I went out and was doing some ag’ work on some of the farms out here and got to talking to some of these guys, asking them about what they think about this. And they’re very, very concerned,” the caller said. “A lot of them were telling me, ‘Well, we really don’t want to become United States citizens.’”

He went on: “There’s two things that they brought up that really scared me. They do not want to become United States citizens. I said, ‘Why not?’ They’re afraid that the United States government is going to take so much taxes out of their paychecks once they have to pay into the federal income tax.”

“Are you kidding me on this?” Limbaugh replied.

“I am dead serious. They do not want to become American citizens,” the caller said.

The Texas caller said the illegal immigrants are also concerned that immigration reform will lead to a surge of immigrants, forcing them to “compete against cheaper labor.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Limbaugh reacted. “This is the theater of the absurd. So we have illegals worried that more of them will cause wages to fall and maybe jobs to be lost?”

“Correct. Now these guys are very, very concerned about this,” the caller said.

Limbaugh then launched into this diatribe about the GOP:

You know, wait until the Republican Party hears about this. They’re doing all of this to be loved by the Hispanics. Wait until the Republican Party finds out that a lot of the illegals currently here don’t want any more! You know, I’d like to be in the room with Steve Schmidt or some Republican walks in to Rubio and says, “Hey, you know what? We may have a problem here.”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“A lot of the illegals here don’t want amnesty and they don’t want it for anybody not yet here in the country.”

“Oh? Why?”
    “Because they don’t want to become citizens and they don’t want competition for their jobs. They don’t want their wages to fall.”

The Republican will say, “You mean we’re doing this and the Hispanics are going to get mad at us?”

“Yes, it’s entirely possible.”

Oh, it’s a fantasy, but wouldn’t it be funny if it were true?

Now of course, the caller’s claims are purely speculation — but it at least makes sense.

(H/T: Daily Rushbo)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...rs-about-this/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speaking of Rush and immigration, I heard commercials about the immigration bill with Rubio speaking from the group Americans for a Conservative Direction on Rush, and now I find out they were financed by Zuckerberg and his pro-amnesty group!! On RUSH!! So we see where Rush really stands in spite of what he says. It all comes down to money.

Americans for a Conservative Direction, a front group controlled by the pro-immigration reform FWD.us, led the charge, dropping almost $4.4 million on advertisements that ran in 16 states and the District of Columbia. The group spent half that amount on national radio spots, and almost $900,000 on ads that ran on Fox News.

Aside from the national buys, FWD.us, a group funded by tech executives led by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, spent most heavily in Texas. ACD dropped $255,000 on cable television advertisements in 19 markets, and on radio spots in another two.
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/immigration...-5-1-a-282249/
    Last edited by imblest; 06-29-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)