Thread: Rush Limbaugh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh

He's really good today! Rippin 'em a new one!!

Re: Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    He's really good today! Rippin 'em a new one!!
    I listened to him a little during his first segment.

If I had just awakened from a ten year coma, I'd swear that the Democrats were in control of all three branches of government. I didn't hear him make a single mention that the Senate bill is exactly the bill that Bush wants.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Rush is just ripping them and he is getting crap from other repub in regards to it also. He is the man!

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Who is in control?

What do you expect from a senate that is part of the push for Comrade Bush's Globalist Manifesto? A senate that has conspired against the American people to destroy our way of life; allowing illegal aliens to commit numerous felonies by stealing our ssn's and allowing them to reap the rewards of doing so. A senate that gives illegal aliens on the job protections at the expense of Americans, tilts the Davis-Bacon act in favor of illegal aliens, offers tax credits to illegal aliens, affords in-state tuition to illegal aliens at a time when American citizens are finding it more cost prohibitive to send their kids to college, allows illegal voting by illegal aliens; a government who basically has opened the treasury to illegal aliens without a care in the world of it's ramifications on tax paying Americans. Sometimes I wonder if all that anti military, anti war and anti American rhetoric spouted by Jane Fonda, Kennedy and their fellow liberal anti-establishment cronies has rubbed off on McCaine. He is a traitor in the highest degree and an absolute disgrace to we who have served so valiantly in the Armed Forces of the United States to preserve, protect and defend the ideals he has sold out to corporate America, foreign potentates and drug cartels. As I mentioned before I would not be surprised in the least that this government is complicit in the "loss" of veterans data. I wonder what Jorge Rodriguez is doing with my ssn?

I didn't hear him make a single mention that the Senate bill is exactly the bill that Bush wants.
    I agree with CountFloyd.

Rush is a day late and a dollar short. Where has he been for the last year.

He knew what was going on, yet failed to mention it except for a paragraph of so the last few months. Then he was on to something else or the wonders and glory of Bush.

I guess he still wants to be invited to sleep in the Lincoln bedroom again.

Have you ever heard him mention that Bush signed away our Borders last March with Paul Martin of Canada and Vincente Fox.

He is as treasonous as most of the MSM and the rest that sold out our Country.

He is a big phony!

I remember when someone got a call in to him and mentioned the CFR, Bilderberg and Trilaterlist and he said he never heard of them.

What a stinking lier he is.

Sorry, but I'm in a real bad mood today.