Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Russell Pearce all but conceded his defeat

Russell Pearce trails behind Jerry Lewis in recall
    by Art Thomason and Jim Walsh - Nov. 8, 2011 09:49 PM
    The Arizona Republic .
    Arizona Senate President Russell Pearce all but conceded his defeat in the Legislative District 18 recall election, with mid-evening results showing political newcomer Jerry Lewis holding a 53 percent to 45 percent lead with 14,222 ballots counted.

Pearce shortly after 9 p.m. said at a news conference outside a campaign supporter's home that "numbers aren't going my way and I am OK with that."
    http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... lewis.html

Well thats that! Local news give Jerry Lewis Win...... Christ!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    We are witnessing the destruction of the US. I wonder how many illegal aliens voted? The article said officials still had to count thousands of provisional ballots and those who submitted those ballots have I think until 10 November to submit a proper ID for their vote to count, which usually means illegal aliens voted in mass. You can bet those illegal alien run fraudulent ID document mills will be in full operation before the deadline. With each passing day we become more like the third world. LaRaza and other anti-American pro open borders and illegal immigration groups will use this win to gut all Federal and Arizona immigration laws and completely open the border. I would say God help us but it looks as if divine intervention won't be of any assistance at this juncture. Another sad chapter in the demise of this once great nation......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.