Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Russo Endorses New Patriot Radio Network‎

Film Maker Aaron Russo, Director and Producer of America: Freedom to Fascism and founder of www.restoretherepublic.com and www.freedomtofascism.com is inviting patriots everywhere to tune in and get involved with "We The People Radio Network"

"I am most impressed with WTPRN, their technology, their staff, drive and quality of signal and programming," said Russo.

"I encourage anyone who is concerned about the state of our country and wants to learn more and get involved to tune into this station as it is the definitive source of all things patriotic and constitutional in our country today," he continued.

"My thanks to Danny (Romero) and his incredible staff and crew for their sacrifice in making this wonderful tool a reality for the American people."

Russo has known Danny Romero (founder of WTPRN) for years, and when Romero approached him weeks ago to offer RTR/AFTF a national voice on the new network, Russo accepted and presented the position to Samuel Anthony Ettaro, National Media Director. The "We The People Radio Network" unveiled the new show on July 6th, 2007 to serve as a dedicated platform for Restore the Republic and AFTF.

This new national talk show, Ettaro LIVE!, will focus on issues, news, activism and projects that are focusing on the subjects that happen to be the focus of our national media and activist efforts. Ettaro is an experienced radio broadcaster and he now brings his unique and fiery style to the WTPRN network in service to RTR and AFTF every Friday night from 7-9pm CST.

The National Director for AFTF/RTR, Gary Franchi, organizer, activist, talk show host also appears on WTPRN. Franchi hosts his national show, Lone Lantern Radio, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, 6-7pm CST. Between Franchi and Ettaro, the happenings and accomplishments of AFTF/RTR will be offered up to thousands of listeners on the web and satellite every single week.

The We The People Radio Network is also home to Alex Jones, Jack Blood, Katherine Albrecht, Kevin Barrett, Michael Badnarik, Carol Brouillet, Webster Tarpley, Alex Ansary, Peymon Mottahedeh, Jason Worsley, Cosmos, Jason Bermas and many more.

At www.WTPRN.com all the shows are available for free download and podcast in MP3 format.

Patriots everywhere should look to these new media sources for the most in depth and comprehensive information, education and inspiration.

Rec'd via email

Thanks for the information!!! I am listening as I write this...Dr. Jerome Corsi is on now.