Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sad story from Mesquite, Texas

This story shows why Americans, black,white,asian,hispanic, ect ect need to stick together as Americans and take back our country.

"Mesquite, TX -- I live in Mesquite Texas off of Oates Drive. I worked late last night and did not get to bed till 6:30 am this morning. I was driven out of my sleep by the sound of yelling, screaming and “yelping” at about 10:15 am. I got up, went to my door in my PJ’s and saw many hundreds (400+) of Mexican high school kids walking down our street (filling the whole street). As they went they were thronging over all the cars going by. They were hauling rocks, sticks and jumping on top of the cars trapped in the street. The kids were going car to car and trying to open the doors – I guess to drag the people out and maybe beat them and steal there car? I then saw a white woman about 5’6 and about 35 years old get out of her pick’em up truck and start to yell at the kids “get away from my truck! Just leave us alone and while you’re at it get out of our country!” At this point she was jumped on by 20 or so kids (both boys and girls) and they started to beat the tar out of her! I then ran back inside to put my blue jeans and shoes on, to go and help her. By the time I did that and got out to her, they were well “done with her”. I picked her up and brought her to the back of her pick up, where her girl friend got out to help. At this time a Mesquite cop car pulled up. The woman flagged him down and started to tell him that she was just attacked. The officer just looked back at her with a blank look and said “I do not see any attack?”. Mean while this poor woman has good sized cuts on her face and a bashed in nose with blood all over the front of her shirt and face. She then said “no… you don’t understand I am an American citizen and Texan and I was attacked by a big gang of foreigners!” The cop again just looked at her with this black look – like she is crazy and said “you were not attacked, I do not see any attack. So I really do not know what you are talking about”. The woman seeming to be the everyday American “sheeple” said again “no… you need to go down the street with me and arrest the people that assaulted me, right NOW!! The officer with this same blank look just said ”NO… I do not need to do anything.” At this point I spoke up and said to the officer “well sir, though this woman as been attacked… let me ask you the real question here. We (the US) is about to have a full blown insurrection and Civil War, what are you going to do then?” I officer just gave me this very dirty look like I am the problem and butthead and just got into his car and drove off. NOT SAYING A WORD! Just after that 3 -5 other Mesquite Police cars drove by and when they saw the size of the crowd at hand, just turned around and drove the other way. By doing this they knowingly left the town at the whim of the raging kids…

This is what I did see, so help me God.
    ESB.

Mesquite Texas a Republic."

Nukfutz,

Did you find this post on a bulletin board? Do you have the link?

This man should be encouraged to contact ALL local media until he finds someone who will listen!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Nukfutz,

Welcome to Alipac! I would also like to know if there is a link to this story as well. It's always a good idea if you find a story or news article to include a link when posting it on the forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nukfutz

I am a bit confused. Is this story what happened to you, what you observed, or was it a story that was from another source?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Nukfutz

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I am a bit confused. Is this story what happened to you, what you observed, or was it a story that was from another source?
    Nukfutz says he is from Long Island, NY so he had to have read this on a forum.

Hope he comes back and gives us the link.

The woman should file a complaint/grievance over the police department's failure to act.

Seems there were two witnesses - her friend and the man living on that street.

And, I hope she went to the ER or her doctor to medically document her injuries and related for the record exactly how they occurred.

There should be an attorney in Dallas just chomping at the bits to take a case like this against the PD for failure to act.

I wonder why it is that the MSM is NOT telling these stories!?
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"