Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Salma: Mucho Mas Than Just a Pretty Face

http://vivirlatino.com/2006/02/15/salma ... y-face.php

Salma : Mucho Mas Than Just a Pretty Face
    09:22 H | Topics: Activism - Celebrities - Family - Mexico

The Mexican actriz's beauty graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar but what is more beautiful is her speaking out yesterday against violence against women and what is being done by NGO's in Mexico to help mujeres and their families break the cycle. Speaking in the studios of Primero Noticias Salma described two programs currently in place in Mexico which help survivors of domestic violence rebuild their lives and create safe space for their families. Salma said: ...

It's important to inform people about this problem, to protect women since 14 women a day are dying in Mexico because of domestic violence...
    Add Ms. Hayek to the list of Latino celebs with a cause written about last week by VL's own Jennifer.

Via / Es Mas
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

It's important to inform people about this problem, to protect women since 14 women a day are dying in Mexico because of domestic violence...
    And Bush and the Senate want to import 60 to 160 million new immigrants, mostly from Mexico. I wonder how many women in America are dying at the hands of illegal Mexicans every day. I guess as long as the open borders crowd controls the lame stream media, we'll never know for sure. As far as Mexicans living in San Diego, both legal and illegal, we have countless stories, although barely properly reported of women being abused and killed by their husbands and boyfriends. Not to mention the numbers of children molested, raped and murdered by Mexicans, legal and many who are illegal, who almost always flee back to Mexico and are never seen again. But what is it Bush says, "family values don't stop at the Rio Grande". Maybe he should include the Tijuana River too.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€