Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Diego: Border Patrol agent fires two shots at vehicle

Border Patrol agent fires two shots at vehicle
    The Associated Press
    Article Launched: 05/12/2008 06:56:26 PM PDT

SAN DIEGO—The Border Patrol says an agent fired two shots at an SUV to avoid getting run over in rural San Diego County. No injuries were reported.
    Border Patrol spokesman Jason Rodgers said the Monday morning shooting happened when the agent pulled over a stolen Lincoln Navigator. The agent was assigned to a U.S. Marshals task force to track down fugitives and saw the SUV pull up to a house that he was surveilling.

The driver went into reverse after getting pulled over, prompting the agent to open fire. The suspects drove a short distance and were captured as they fled into the bushes.

Rodgers declined to identify the two suspects or the nature of the investigation that brought the task force to unincorporated Rancho San Diego.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_9237659
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

glad the agent is safe . My fear is slowly happening . Mexico's violants is coming to our southwest region quick . It just not reported much by msm.
    The minnions would be scaried would be there excuse . Yeah , the truth hurts doesn't it Bush
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

<looking aorund>

i know hes running to the scene to charge the BP agent with some crime
    so where is johnny "satan" sutton