Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dgremark
    Well of course they give more than they use (tougue in cheek) if it wasn't for the illegals the county would really be in trouble....................not

i have a bridge i will sell you.... cheap!

If you think California is stupid, look again.
    This affects EVERYONE in this nation, in EVERY state.
    California was smart enough to send a message back, we're sick of it, and can't afford it.

I just found out this morning that 40% of our property taxes in New York, go directly to MEDICAID.

Not MediCARE, which helps our elderly who can't afford to buy prescriptions or see a doctor, many of whom have paid taxes all of their lives and/or are war veterans.

No, just Medicaid, which was designed to be medical insurance for our poorest citizens.
    Except that most of our poorest citizens don't qualify for it.
    But if you're here illegally, you qualify for Emergency medical care!
    It doesn't matter how much money you make or where you live.
    You, and everyone you know, get free medical care, free emercency room visits, free prescriptions, immunizations, health classes, medical equipment and free hospital stays.
    The application forms are printed in Spanish.
    YOU pay for it.

When you are done applying, you are directed next door, to the welfare office, where you get free housing, utilities, food, clothing, transportation, childcare, and yes, legal services! All in Spanish!
    YOU pay for it!
    This is not a joke.

Since they are here illegally, they do not have to pay taxes.
    Education is free, but our elderly still have to pay school taxes.
    They are bankrupting our schools, and qualify for special education programs that cost a fortune.
    Our elderly are being forced out of their homes because they can no longer afford the taxes.

My children must learn Spanish in school, starting in kindergarten.
    This is especially difficult for my daughter, who has a learning disability, and struggles to read and write in English.
    She will most likely be unable to get a high school diploma without it.

The school district applied for a $183 MILLION bond, to expand all 6 schools in our district--there is no longer enough room, thanks to all of the illegals, who don't pay taxes.
    My taxes will go up another $1500 a year, for the next 30, plus interest to pay for this expansion.
    PLUS $6000 of my property taxes that I already pay yearly, that is JUST THE MEDICAID PORTION!!!
    If we cut out medicaid, we could pay for the school expansion in 11 months, not 30 years.
    And I could take $6000 off of my property taxes yearly.

You think California and New York are stupid?
    Take a closer look at your own state & county government.
    Don't apply for a job though, you MUST BE BILINGUAL.
    Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

Supes address costs relating to illegals

Joe Naiman
    Village News Correspondent

10/4/2007 3:15:55 PM

On September 25, the San Diego County Board of Supervisors not only heard a report on the cost of illegal immigration to local governments but also provided recommendations to reimburse local governments for those costs.

The supervisors’ 5-0 vote directed the county’s Chief Administrative Officer to draft a letter for the signature of board chair Ron Roberts which will be addressed to US Representative Brian Bilbray, who chairs the Immigration Reform Caucus. That letter will request that Bilbray work through the caucus to discuss the possibility of directing Social Security “earning suspense fileâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12