Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Service at the Fruitvale, Coliseum, West Oakland and Richmond stations was disrupted around 10 a.m. Friday after dozens of protesters jumped the fare gates. Shortly after those stations reopened, service at Fruitvale was disrupted again for about an hour by the arrival of more protesters

No arrests for this crap? Isn't it a theft crime to jump the fare gates? Or do these hoodlums get a free pass because they are either illegal invaders themselves, or advocating on behalf of illegals.

Never mind. I know the answer to that one already. A reply would simply be a waste of bandwidth....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Service at the Fruitvale, Coliseum, West Oakland and Richmond stations was disrupted around 10 a.m. Friday after dozens of protesters jumped the fare gates. Shortly after those stations reopened, service at Fruitvale was disrupted again for about an hour by the arrival of more protesters

No arrests for this crap? Isn't it a theft crime to jump the fare gates? Or do these hoodlums get a free pass because they are either illegal invaders themselves, or advocating on behalf of illegals.

Never mind. I know the answer to that one already. A reply would simply be a waste of bandwidth....

I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO. YES THIS IS A THEFT CRIME. I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN PEOPLE BE ARRESTED FOR JUMPING THE GATES AT BART. I HAVE SEEN THIS ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. SO WHY IS IT THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT ARRESTED FOR THIS LIKE ANYONE ELSE??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO. YES THIS IS A THEFT CRIME. I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN PEOPLE BE ARRESTED FOR JUMPING THE GATES AT BART. I HAVE SEEN THIS ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. SO WHY IS IT THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT ARRESTED FOR THIS LIKE ANYONE ELSE??
    That's what I thought RP! Once again, it appears as if illegal invaders and those who advocate on their behalf, are afforded a free pass to do as they please!

I remember a few years back, (during a reconquista rally) when the illegal invaders actually marched down the middle of a major freeway, complete with banners and their mexican flags here in SoCal. Of course, they were not even touched by law enforcement!

SO WHY IS IT THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT ARRESTED FOR THIS LIKE ANYONE ELSE??
    I ask myself that daily......dual rules and dual enforcement.

Pro-illegals upset with SFPD arresting anti-ICE protestors.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-136881-0-da ... rasc-.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12