Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sanctuary Policies Changing Neighborhoods For Worst

Last Reporter

When I go back to the neighborhood of my boyhood, I see as many as 100 or more men standing on corners of several busy intersections where homeowners have rehabbed older row houses in a once trendy part of Baltimore City.

At red lights, these day laborers anxiously stare at each driver, and when a pretty woman happens to walk by them on the sidewalk, there are often catcalls and kissing sounds that fill the air.

These men are here seven days a week, come rain or shine. If you are bold enough to walk by them, a few will ask your for a cigarette in broken English, or even ask for money, as happened to me one day. The man wouldn't take no for an answer, and followed me all the way to my car door. He refused to move, and I almost ran over the foot of the man, who reeked with alcohol and cursed me in Spanish.

Meanwhile, a police car sits in a parking lot of a convenience store on the same block, and the officer doesn't question or challenge these groups of strangers, who now occupy the blocks of this neighborhood. He doesn't question them because he can't. You see, Baltimore is a sanctuary city, which means that Democratic Mayor Sheila Dixon has instituted a don't ask, don't tell policy when it comes to illegal aliens in Baltimore.

On the street where I grew up, there is trash shewn all over the sidewalks, and in the alleys, there is broken furniture, bottles and hundreds of bags of garbage in torn plastic bags. Large rats come out even in the daylight. The ****-and-span neighborhoods of my youth are gone. In many of the houses there are 10 or more occupants living there, and they stare at you grimly as you drive by. As if to say," What the hell are you doing here? What the hell do you want?"

Link to rest:
    http://lastreporter.typepad.com/last_re ... polic.html

conrad

Great Post and true of so many cities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Our future...

Look deeply into the future face of America if the illegals are not stopped!

This article describes the ugly, disgusting, crime ridden, disease filled face of America if the illegals are not sent to their home country now.....it is heart rendering to see our communities and the totality of our country being destroyed by these “internal illegal terroristsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am an American before I am----

I am an American before I am----a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or Constitutionalist. I put my country first, my party second (or third based on the situation). I would die before I gave my country away just to get people to register in my party to stay in power. That is a treasonous act and should be punished. Jail time is appropriate.

I am an American before I am----an Italian, Franco, Islamo, hispanic, afro--anything American. In fact those people do not really exist. That is just their way of trying to get more from this country than they give to it.

I refuse to live in a 3rd world country. I refuse to let anyone make this a 3rd world country without making an attempt to defend it.

I am prepared, even at my age, to step up to defend America at any cost.

MORE sanctuary matters on this other ALIPAC thread about Lilianna and her Simi sanctuary church. LINK:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-127461.html

rrtrigger welcome to Alipac

Yes welcome rrtrigger glad to have you.