Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Santa Barbara, CA: Report Claims Police Are Targeting Undocu

Report Claims Police Are Targeting Undocumented Immigrants

KEYT Assignment Desk

(Story Updated: Aug 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM PDT )

A new report suggests Santa Barbara Police may be unfairly targeting undocumented immigrants, in an effort to impound their cars through selective traffic enforcement.

A citizen researcher released a report claiming, police are focusing their attention on vehicles typically driven by undocumented immigrant drivers, and this has led to questions about the departments enforcement priorities.

It's an issue that's been brought up before on the Central Coast at DUI checkpoints, when more cars are impounded because a driver has an expired license or no license at all, than the number of drivers who are impaired.

The report was put together for PUEBLO, a community action group in Santa Barbara, which represents low-income residents. It indicates the issue has created a strained relationship with police, but not all citizens agree.

Santa Barbara Police were available for an on camera interview about this topic, but have offered their DUI checkpoint information and other enforcement reports for a comparison to the study.

www.keyt.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Santa Barbara, CA: Report Claims Police Are Targeting Un

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    A new report suggests Santa Barbara Police may be unfairly targeting undocumented immigrants
    The US is beginning to remind me of a Bizarro World Comic.

Stupid excuses

They can not legally drive and they dont have insurance or registration. Duh...Cops are just enforcing the law and so happens that Illegals are the ones breaking it the most by FAR...

It's an issue that's been brought up before on the Central Coast at DUI checkpoints, when more cars are impounded because a driver has an expired license or no license at all, than the number of drivers who are impaired.
    They broke the law. They got caught. The police are doing their job. What is the problem?

Whine whine whine......if you don't want to get caught to things legally kind of like don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time........and again it is undocumented aliens not

comprehend'..E

Kathyet

So what? Since when is being an illegal invader a protected class!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My neighbor got his car towed off a few days ago and from the words I can understand in spanish(that's peppered with F bombs and cuss words) he was whining about how the police target hispanics. LOL! He had three weeks to move the junker and didn't do it so it's his own darn fault. I also saw cars being towed off that day that belonged to "gasp!" white people as the police tagged quite a few junkers in my town.

I am so sick of their race card victim mentallity. It's another good reason why they should all go home.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    A new report suggests Santa Barbara Police may be unfairly targeting undocumented immigrants
    The US is beginning to remind me of a Bizarro World Comic.
    Because I am brown and not educated I need a whole different set of rules and affirmative action and welfare and the list goes on and on.

And all the activism is showing this is what they want.

Go Home illegals
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The report was put together for PUEBLO, a community action group in Santa Barbara, which represents low-income residents.
    PUEBLO is a pro-Mexican invasion group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)