Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Santa Clara provides haven to illegals, but bans happy meals

Santa Clara County provides haven to illegal aliens, but bans Happy Meals
    February 11th, 2011 5:58 pm ET.

I recently came across a report of a 13-year-old girl who had been raped in Morgan Hill, California. Her alleged attacker is Marco Jarquin-Garcia, 21.

According to Morgan Hill Police spokesman Sgt. Jerry Neumayer, his department arrested Jarquin-Garcia last Friday, after the victim reported that she had been raped several times in the last three months.

The girl now fears that she is pregnant as a result of the attacks.

Jarquin-Garcia now sits in the Santa Clara County Jail, charged with suspicion of rape and lewd and lascivious acts with a child younger than 14.

Of course, the San Francisco Bay area has been inundated with illegal aliens and is now experiencing a crime wave as a result.

So, as I always do, I contacted the arresting agency to inquire into the accused child rapist’s immigration status.

I spoke with Sgt. Neumayer who told me he did not know if Jarquin-Garcia was in the country illegally, as he read from the arrest report. He then referred me to the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office (SCSO), which runs the jail where the suspect is currently being held.

When I asked if the Morgan Hill Police Department participated in the 287(g) program, or the newly instituted Secure Communities program, Sgt. Neumayer said he did not know, and again urged me to call the SCSO.

So, I then contacted the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office and spoke with public information officer, Sgt. Rich Sung, who told me there was no immigration hold on Jarquin-Garcia. I then asked if the SCSO had contacted ICE or entered his information into the federal database to see if he was in fact in the country illegally.

Sgt. Sung promptly told me that his department does not participate in the Secure Communities program, and the suspect’s immigration status had not been investigated by his deputies.

What the good deputy said next stunned even me.

When I asked why the SCSO has not signed up for the program, in light of the enormous amount of drug trafficking and serious crimes being committed in the San Francisco Bay area…Sgt. Sung, very tersely asked me “Why would we do that?â€

Unbelievable isn't it?

Maybe there is something in the water up north?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn