Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin’s Position on Immigration Reform

Sarah Palin’s Position on Immigration Reform

There is a lot of speculation concerning just where the McCain/Palin ticket will shake out over the issue of immigration reform, and while we already know that both Barack Obama and Joe Biden support amnesty for this nation’s more than 20 million illegal aliens, there are plenty of questions out there about McCain’s sincerity when he said he got the message on immigration, and as far as Sarah Palin goes, the woman has made no official announcement of record regarding her views on amnesty or on immigration reform. However, during an interview with radio talk show host Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin appeared to be fairly firm in her opposition to comprehensive immigration reform. Firm enough, in fact, that the radio talk show host later stated about her, “She’s not for comprehensive reform, I can tell you that right now. She’s sick to death of this immigration nonsense in the United States.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So regardless of who gets in the Whitehouse WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE HEARD, AND OBEYED, Because we Vote them in and we can Vote them out!

I feel the same way. This war will be won or lost by WE THE PEOPLE.

Thank you for another great post zeezil
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I agree but my concern is that both "major" political parties were still able to nominate PRO BLANKET AMNESTY presidential candidates!

The problem is, that even when we elect them in we don't get rid of them. When we have the chance to impeach, we don't. Most of the American people don't pay enougth attention so we don;t get the support we need to impeach. Voting them out would be great if we had someone worthy of our vote when we get rid of the scum that is to be impeached, or running agaiinst the one we want out of officei.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I agree but my concern is that both "major" political parties were still able to nominate PRO BLANKET AMNESTY presidential candidates!
    Funny how that happened, isn't it? I wonder if illegals voting had anything to do with this? I personally believe you should have to show proof of citizenship in order to vote. If that is a burden on you, tough!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No...it has to do with the apathy of the American voting public, the feeling that you can't do anything, and a total non-understanding of the political situation.
    Please bear with me...you at ALIPAC have a common goal that I share with you. However, millions and millions of Americans have NO CLUE that this problem is here. Many Americans just figure that one politial party or another will fix the economy or the war messes.
    MOST Americans have no idea what is wrong with this country. They live in their own little bubble worlds.

I had no clue about this illegal mess a year or so ago until I caught a bit about some border agents. Then I heard about a sheriff's deputy, then another border agent.
    I began snooping around, and also asked my son about the issues of border agents. His response was...where I live there are numerous areas we don't go into because of the Mexicans...crime, drugs, guns, and gangs. But, these are my children, my granchildren that are getting screwed out of taxpayers dollars and their educations being payed by American taxdollars.
    Until we can get the word out more and more of this huge, huge problem, we are lost.
    My son's words were...what can we do. He was in total apathy mode. it is just the way it is.,

Too many people still have no clue to what is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say, is just keep trying like I am.
    Remember, this site is viewed by X number of people. Just keep trying to get more people informed. It is the only way.

[quote]“She’s not for comprehensive reform, I can tell you that right now. She’s sick to death of this immigration nonsense in the United States.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)