Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Save the Economy - Save the Immigrants

Save the Economy - Save the Immigrants
    October 3rd, 2008
    By NED LIPS

Throughout time immigrants have driven the growth and prosperity of this country. The concept of illegal immigrants is a relatively recent one. The idea that we should keep out those who don’t look like us, however, is an age-old effort. Whether we like it or not, immigrants are critical to the future of the US economy. There is a simple way to solve this problem. Make them join a union.

Who comes to the US? Immigrants are people with the guts to leave their families, cultures and traditions to venture into a new land in search of a way to improve themselves. They are tough, clever and self-sufficient.

Most people fear the risks and stay home, no matter the desperation of their native situation. Immigrants bear these great burdens and still send most of their often meager wages home. Immigrants are truly special people. This has always been what defines Americans. This applies to Mexican immigrants as completely it has to all other nationalities.

A Bit of History: As always, we should learn from our past or suffer the same errors. Immigration laws are a recent concept. The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 was the first broad immigration law. Still immigrants were generally welcomed and helped by Americans to adjust to and become part of society.

Laws of Exclusion: Prior to 1952, “immigration lawsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uhhh NO! Save the economy, deport all illegal aliens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , oh man i needed a good laugh... is this person smoking crack, brought across the border

tell that to an American thats out of work ... just let me be near to watch the fun start

or

tell that to my face as my pockets are being picked clean for taxes to pay for this invasion .. you can try (but I wouldn't advise it)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    austa la bye bye and take this goofy person that wrote this liberal crud with you

one thing I know is that American Citizens are pissed like never before and it's going to get worse

So we don't like them because they don't look like me? What if I was Latimo and didn't want them here, then what?

You cannot remove ten million people, even if you could find them. We cripple US businesses struggling already to compete by denying them Mexican workers. Pure amnesty is simply politically impossible. A fence is just silly.
    And may I ask what country you sneaked in from for those stupid statements? And did you ever learn any math?
    If you produce a product that is aimed at Americans, now unemployed and worrying about how to put food on the table, how can you expect them to buy that product? How can you expect that these unemployed, which reached 159,000 more jobless claims filed last month, to buy your lettuce, oranges or your nifty new computer device?