Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Save Judeo-Christian values (illegal immigration)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200701 ... tianvalues

Save Judeo-Christian values

By Virgil Goode 2 hours, 16 minutes ago

A letter I sent in early December was written in response to hundreds of e-mails from constituents upset about Rep.-elect Keith Ellison's decision to use the Quran in connection with his congressional swearing-in. Their communications followed media reports that Ellison, a Minnesota Democrat, had said that he would swear on the Quran. He repeated that at a gathering of Muslims in Detroit on Dec. 26.
    ADVERTISEMENT

My letter did not call for a religious test for prospective members of Congress, as some have charged. Americans have the right to elect any person of their choosing to represent them. I indicated to my constituents that I did not subscribe to the Quran in any way, and I intended to use the Bible in connection with my swearing-in. I also stated that the Ten Commandments and "In God We Trust" are on the wall of my office, and I have no intention of displaying the Quran in my office. That is my choice, and I stand by my position and do not apologize for it.

My letter also stated, "If American citizens don't wake up and adopt the Virgil Goode position on immigration there will likely be many more Muslims elected to office and demanding the use of the Quran."

Immigration is arguably the most important issue facing the country today. At least 12 million immigrants are here illegally. And diversity visas, a program initiated in 1990 to grant visas to people from countries that had low U.S. immigration at that time, are bringing in 50,000 a year from various parts of the world, including the Middle East.

Let us remember that we were not attacked by a nation on 9/11; we were attacked by extremists who acted in the name of the Islamic religion. I believe that if we do not stop illegal immigration totally, reduce legal immigration and end diversity visas, we are leaving ourselves vulnerable to infiltration by those who want to mold the United States into the image of their religion, rather than working within the Judeo-Christian principles that have made us a beacon for freedom-loving persons around the world.

Rep. Virgil Goode (news, bio, voting record) is a Republican from Virginia's 5th congressional district.

Minneapolis Rabble

It's nothing more than validating the type of behavior subscribed to by the Malcolm X crowd to differentiate themselves from Judeo-Christian constituents.

Although the choice of religious worship is a decision of each individual, the point being made by the likes of the Representative from Minneapolis is that of separatism.

The particular ward of Minneapolis, where this individual was elected, has, is, and always will be inhabited by constituents who are a disenchanted rabble of revolutionary misfits, loafers, dead-beats, slackers, freeloaders and Anarchists! The election of this individual is merely a reflection of the constituents' militant and confrontational attitudes: GIGO= Garbage In-Garbage Out!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!