Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SB1070's Effect on Local Business

At the link is a video interview of a business owner that caters to illegals, She is going to close her business and go back to California. She uses the term illegal and Hispanic interchangeably.

SB1070's Effect on Local Business
    Updated: Friday, 23 Apr 2010, 7:35 PM MDT
    Published : Friday, 23 Apr 2010, 7:35 PM MDT

Now that Governor Jan Brewer has signed SB1070 into law, many are wondering how this will effect Arizona's economy.

Some business owners who oppose the new law, are so upset that they are promising to shut their doors and move.

If they follow through with that threat, hundreds of jobs could go with them and the local economy could take a huge hit.

FOX 10's Miriam Garcia looks deeper into the issue.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/bu ... ess_042310
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't doubt that there will be such economic consequences. However, the lives of innocent Arizonans who could be harmed or killed by the violence attending this illegal migration is far more important than someone's profit.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The businesses that are leaving cater to illegals. Good bye and good riddance. If they hire employees, they only hire illegals anyway.

We are littered here in GA with the trashy stores that sell everything from unchecked groceries and meat to fake ID's. We have shopping centers that cater to illegals. Nothing would improve our areas more than if they picked up and left - pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    The businesses that are leaving cater to illegals. Good bye and good riddance. If they hire employees, they only hire illegals anyway.

We are littered here in GA with the trashy stores that sell everything from unchecked groceries and meat to fake ID's. We have shopping centers that cater to illegals. Nothing would improve our areas more than if they picked up and left - pronto.
    Same in NC! I had an interview the other evening here in NC. The man who interviewed me and I were the ONLY non- Hispanics in the plant! I am serious.

This job was for a machine set-up on the night shift ( 3:30- 2 AM, 4 -10 hour days). Guess how much he offered? $13 an hour ( the least I ever made as a set-up)? $15 an hour due to shift differential? NO WAY!!! $9 an hour... I laughed at him and said good luck with that"!

I told him you should be ashamed! I am reporting this. Ever hear of wehirealiens.com? Well, your company will be listed as of this evening. I went to wehirealiens, and lo and behold someone had beat me to the punch! I'm not sure what else I can do, but if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Keep on reporting to ICE. The OBL groups have been complaining that deportations have increased since Obama took office so maybe they are doing something.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)