Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    We have the same situation hattiecat at our local county health department. Services that should only be going to citizen residents and legal entries are being given in preference to illegal aliens. Very wrong, and very sad.

We have too many global wannabees in our city and county officials. While their allegiance should be to the citizens who voted them in and to those who are entitled to services and benefits, they get the "feel good" thrill of thinking that they are being "continental" by allowing illegal aliens to fleece their citizenry.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Psalm 91

I think another big issue with the failure to act in curbing this abuse of our resources GP is the lawsuit factor.

Remember, the pro-illegal advocacy and latino special interests have spent a very long time making a point.......deny our "community" what we demand and not only are we going to smear you as being racist but we will litigate you into compliance.

That's going to be a very difficult threat to overcome because they've had literal decades in which to utilize this particular tactic of coercion and intimidation.

On the bright side of all this....but also rather unfortunately for those who should be getting care.......the economic crisis WILL take care of this problem in a big way.

There is simply going to be no money to continue to keep these places funded and so they will close. With those closings, you will see the end of the care for IAs.

As I mentioned, it will be unfortunate for Americans and legal immigrants who are also in need of those services. But I also believe that...whether we like it or not, and we're not going to like it......we can scream, yell, point fingers at government and business, and demand all day long that they DO something, but the harsh reality is that, when all is said and done, it is probably going to be this economic mess which goes the furthest way in solving the illegal alien problem once and for all.

And we're ALL going to have take a beating, one way or another, in the process.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is being abused? Americans
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Who is being abused? Americans

Of course it's Americans who are being abused. And Americans who suffer the consequences while IAs get the benefit.

If it were the other way around, we wouldn't have the problems we have.

I agree Americans have lost jobs to illegal aliens and our taxes support them. I've been contacting the Obama Transition Team, at their website. I've emailed them recommendations to secure our borders, enforce immigration laws and force employers to verify SSNs. I think all of us should sent the Transition Team an email. If Obama only hears about comprehensive immigration reform, he will never think about our point of view.

I try to frame the email, in a manner that supports Americans or put more Americans to work.

It can't hurt, to email our opinion directly to Obama's team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12