Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SC:Illegal Immigrants Face Uncertain Future

Illegal Immigrants Face Uncertain Future
    01/02/09 6:06 pm | reporter: Shawn Smetana producer: Katie Newingham

Charleston, SC - Leaders of the Latino community are pushing for a massive change to the immigration reform system. They want to see an end to deportation that leaves families in disarray. At the same time, a new law in South Carolina is creating tension for illegal immigrants.

They came to the U.S. in search of a better life. They were looking for a chance to make a living and to provide for families here and back home. Some of these people are legal U.S. citizens, others are here illegally and their future is uncertain.

“We are hoping we can see a change where they become legal to our system and stay with their families and stop separation and deportation,â€

[quote]“We are just families that come to work. We don’t come to take money away from anyone, just to work and have a better life,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, cry me a river! This whole "came here for a better life"thing is turning into the biggest joke in North America.

[b]“The only thing that can happen is I can end up losing my house, maybe I might leave this country and my children go to a country they don’t know of,â€
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson