Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE SCENT OF THE AMNISTIA THIS IN THE AIR

THE SCENT OF THE AMNISTIA THIS IN THE AIR
    Martin N. Danenberg "the Quijote of the GED"

12/09/2005

The amnesty for all the undocumented immigrants is possible because the Republican party is very weak now. If they gained the presidency, but only by a small margin. In Long Island, they lost much power and in other states. Many members shut up during the elections on the plan of exit of the War in Iraq, right now want a plan. The President, if same, before speaking like a John Wayne on the possibility of a conflict with Korea, now wants the diplomacy. Its second term already is a failure and the Republicans know this. The fall of being able of the Republicans will feel in the next elections caused by the weak handling of George Bush, FEMA, their failure with social security and the scandals of its administration. The Comunism system fell in Europe by the corruption of the this system by the Capitalism virus. The Chinese already has an enormous system of Capitalism that Russia never obtained. Can remember in this country any product done in Russia? I believe that no! Lyndon B. Johnson, against the civil rights in the Congress, did "flip flop" as the president and fought against the poverty and made the civil rights to African the Americans possible. George Bush can do the same for the undocumented people. Fernando Mateo, an outstanding communitarian leader of the City of New York, declared that he is a Republican because Reagan gave the amnesty him. Reagan was a Republican. He does not say to me that Bush and the Reagans are different! And I believe that a Republican is going to give the amnesty all. The political system, like the system in France, has not shown good faith with the immigrants and every day I see that the Americans fear the possibility of the violent manifestations against the life and the loved American property.

I believe that a march of two million people, organized by the people who understand the organization well can obtain the necessary support of our President and the congress. The total support of the American town is not necessary. The Republicans fear the loss of the local air traffic control, state and national and the control to give to works to their members and friends. I know since many republicans around our country and many are Hispanic and they say themselves that I can do with my party, a party that does not represent its point of view which they can unite with his democratic brothers in this manifestation to wake up the others whom they have the control. The lack of respect mentioned by the Hispanics in the Convention is going to fall like the Comunism and the Berlin Wall. From the new president of WALMART and Cocaine presidents Cola to Hispanic that cuts the grass and prepares hamburgers in Mc Donalds, Wendys, Burger King, White Castle until the workers in the factories until the members of LCLAA and the members of the its families until the Hispanic National Bar Association until the employees of Latin consulates until Hispanic in construction and the reconstruction of New Orleans until the Latin members of the American army and its colleagues to all Cuban that supports the President against Fidel I castrate, are possible to be united for the dignity of the Hispanic that contributes so much to this country. The message to the others is the stability and the joy that million Americans feel will change with the deportation of 12 million undocumented people and the United States will be in their worse depression from the great depression of the decade of veintes. He was horrible for my parents and hundreds of million Americans. The policy of the republicans does not serve the interests as the American town. Yes, we must deport the people who deserve the deportation, but penalize the undocumented people to be illegal is not worth after seeing the events in France. We must protect our stability. If it is not constructed to the wall in the border and the Americans they reject the theory who the Hispanics are terrorist, the amnesty is possible. The African Americans, the poor men and the middle-class must much more fear the consequences of a depression that attacks terrorists. The African Americans know "to The last well one hired is the first one fired." The rich ones, generally, do not fear anything because they always have sufficient money. This depression will affect bad to Puerto Rico, having doubled at least its unemployment and the poverty will reach higher levels.

Learn of the lessons of Israel, a country that has undergone much by the terrorism (and in the Palestinian they underwent much by the terrorism). Israel fears plus the destruction of its economy. Without a strong economy, neither hope is no opportunity nor a state. And he is equal with us.

See the changes in George Bush and the Republicans and understand that they are not strong as before and thus he is going to have the key to open political doors and to understand successful that right now it is the moment the future for changing to the history of immigration and of immigration, rescuing its respect and dignity.

MARTIN N DANENBERG
    7 BLAZER DRIVE
    ICELAND, NY 11749
    GEDHOTLINE@AOL.COM
    631-348-1341
    WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/GEDHOTLINE
    WWW.AHORRE.COM

http://www.hispanicpress.org/index.php? ... tentID=253
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is this ? Spanglish at it's worst ?

If you ask me, Fidel Castro wrote it and sent it in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The text is taken from Spanish and then computer translated. Spanish comes out particularly badly when translated to English by computer.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

True.

W

The scent of two skunks is also in the air, and I think you know who I'm talking about.

I was getting ready to ASK what kind of ILLITERATE was writing this article. I notice I wasn't the only one!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton