Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    The district where my kids go requires a birth certificate, ID for the parent who is registering, and immunization records. They "ask for" a SSN but there was a lawsuit by some illegal aliens last year because another local district required SSN's for kids to register. The court ruled that the school cannot make anyone supply a SSN. So when I enrolled my kids, I refused to give them social security numbers. I figure if the illegal alien criminals don't have to follow that rule, then neither do I. I wonder how many other districts require shot records to enroll the kids?
    My district in PA does. No shot records, no school. I also refuse to provide any information that is not also required of illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

It's horrific enough that we are forced to 'educate' and pay for children of illegals living in the US....but allowing them to invade our schools when it is as plain as day that they LIVE in Mexico....is OUTRAGEOUS and INDEFENSIBLE!!!

Since public schools are federally funded with OUR taxpayer money, maybe there should be FEDERAL regulations for ALL public schools requiring stringent admission...i.e. birth certificates and SSN's. Why is it that only some schools require proof of residency, but border towns such as Calexico do not require proof? If we cannot control the illegal invasion of our schools, how can we function as a society?

If I had a child in one of these schools, you can bet I would be there every day with a news camera. Why are we letting Mexico get away with this c*ap???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12