Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

School supplies fake Social Security numbers to teachers

School supplies fake Social Security numbers to teachers
    By Michelle Malkin • November 14, 2008 09:39 AM
    Yes, you read that right. A school district in Dallas has been caught supplying fake Social Security numbers to employees. And it’s been going on for years. The Dallas News won’t come out and say it, but it’s blindingly obvious this school district was cooking up fake Social Security numbers for illegal alien teachers (referred to in the report as “foreign educatorsâ€

Have any of these "foreign educators" been turned over to ICE? If not, why not?!?!?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I was floored when I read this! And man, you should read the comments.

Here's the comments following the article:

Comments
    #1On November 14th, 2008 at 9:43 am, Paul Revere said:
    Disgusting.

#2On November 14th, 2008 at 9:46 am, ajmontana said:
    “You can’t just arbitrarily issue Social Security numbers,â€

Have American teachers lost jobs due to this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The infiltration of our public schools continues, on ALL levels! I want to know who's going to be held accountable here! Is there going to be any prosecutions arising from this outrageous, intentional fraud of our social security system, immigration, tax, and probably a host of other laws!

And these are the people entrusted to teach and care for our children. God help this country!

Docflash is right on the money!

#22On November 14th, 2008 at 10:12 am, docflash said:
    This is Texas,right next to Mexico.First stop on the way in.Santa Anna said Mexico would retake Texas without firing a shot and it is almost complete.The large city schools are near 70% hispanic now.Inner city neighborhoods are like third world countries.The schools are a disaster.The drop out rate is through the roof.All the tax money that is poured into them is wasted or stolen.It never ends.It is sad that school district police forces are as large as the cities.One of the happiest days of my life was when my 2 kids got out of public schools.

Did not the DISD just fire several thousand NON-BILINGUAL teachers in favor of BILINGUAL teachers, sorry I mean “foreign educators"!!!

People should be spending hard time for this!!

But instead, we have as usual.......

Just another day in America!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast