Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schumer Quietly Works Immigration

Please call your Senators and tell them Schumer's mass amnesty plan is unacceptable. We know how bad this will be from what he outlined and released earlier this year:
    ---

Schumer Quietly Works Immigration
    Dec. 16, 2009
    By Jessica Brady and Anna Palmer
    Roll Call Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While House Democrats have chosen to push a purely partisan immigration reform bill that is all but dead on arrival, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is taking a different approach in his chamber: quietly trying to build a bipartisan coalition for a measure that could actually be approved next year.

[b]Schumer, the No. 3 Senate Democrat as vice chairman of the Conference, and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) have worked for months to reach an agreement on the controversial issue, and aides say just a few issues remain before the duo offers “conceptual languageâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

chuck schummer is so left he makes obama look right.

I called his office months ago because I knew he was working on this and they were so rude. I was just trying to find out information on the bill because I wanted to see what I could find out.

All I can say is if he is just a tiny thin thread of arrogant and rude as his staff - then he is on par with Rahm Emanuel.

I could see him sending out dead fish to all who stands in his way - his staff might even send out something worse!

Really bad staff.

Luis Guterriez' articles, even on the Huffington Post, drew mainly negative comments. If people like Schumer weren't able to hand select the people who testify before the Immigration Sub Committee they would know just how much the American people oppose this idea.

The majority of pressure in favor of this legislation will come from illegal aliens themselves----who by definition are not ACTUAL CONSTITUENTS and whose opinion should not be considered AT ALL. The only means for them to have a voice is through registered lobbying agents.

I repeatedly remind US Congressmen that they are or soon will be besieged by calls----from people who are not legally in this country and can not be considered actual constituents of the US Congress.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am wondering if this health care bill passage in the wee hours of the morning is a forecast of the attempts to pass amnesty legislation in the wee hours of the morning. This Senate, and Congress in general, seem to totally ignore and spin the truth of what the American people are screaming they do not want.

Senator McCain is ranting against the health care takeover, but he will be holding hands with those pushing for amnesty.

Luke 2:11

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Our Congress continues to express nothing but contempt for their constituents. We need to do what the bumper sticker says - recycle congress.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow