Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I do it because we have let the Democrats off way to easy, Schumer is the head of the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on immigration, they need to know their are alot of us out here that are not going for amnesty, and he needs to know we are not falling for his lie's that the border is secure, there not!

Keep hounding them "Ratbstard" never give up!!! Schumer is an idiot and not my Senator but he still needs contact with the public and not just the pro illegal activist groups.
    I agree with this line of thinking instead of giving up on this.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard TJ Bonner of the Border Patrol union recently say that they are still catching only about 1/3 of those sneaking across the border.

So despite the misleading stats and talking points from Schumer, the border is still far from secured, Obama is gutting immigration enforcement, and what Schumer is peddling is the same nonsense we heard in 1986 -- give us amnesty now and we'll secure the border and enforce the laws later. I'm NOT buying this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Schumer is lying right through his teeth. These traitors will say anything to apease their illegal constituants. What a pile of dung!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12