Like Tree13Likes

Thread: SCHUMER: WH NEEDS CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL FOR WALL FUNDING, THEY WON’T GET IT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SCHUMER: WH NEEDS CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL FOR WALL FUNDING, THEY WON’T GET IT

SCHUMER: WH NEEDS CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL FOR WALL FUNDING, THEY WON’T GET IT

Posted on December 19, 2018 by C S Brock

Schumer stated that the White House would need Congressional approval to get wall funding from another part of the government, and…

Breitbart
    : During a press conference on Tuesday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stated that the White House would need Congressional approval to get wall funding from another part of the government, and they will not get that approval.

Schumer said he received an offer from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) for $1.6 billion for border security plus a $1 billion “slush fund for the president to use for his radical immigration agenda.” Schumer added that he told McConnell he wouldn’t accept the slush fund.
    Schumer further stated, “And as for the idea of what [Sarah Huckabee Sanders] said, they could get wall money from NAFTA or some other part of the government, they need Congressional approval. They’re not getting it for the wall, plain and simple.”

CSPAN @cspan

video at the tweet

.@SenSchumer: "The Republican offer today would not pass either chamber."

Full video here: https://cs.pn/2GF4bQD

3:03 PM - Dec 18, 2018

https://rickwells.us/schumer-wh-appr...hZa25L2IuwvbFU

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We know Chuck. You're on tape gleefully telling the American people that you won't fund the wall to protect Americans and defend our sovereignty from the scourge of illegal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No … what we get from Chuck and Nancy is foreign citizens full of diseases, gang members, poverty, pregnant leeches, millions more on welfare, food stamps, in our schools, crime, rape, MURDER, lawsuits, DUI's, child sex predators, theft, court costs, prison costs while they destroy our families, our peace and our prosperity.

The DemonCrat party...destroying one neighborhood at a time.

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

REFUSE TO LOWER OUR HEALTHCARE COSTS...BUT GIVE IT TO BREEDING ILLEGAL ALIEN LEECHES FOR FREE!

YOU MAKE US WORK...TO HAND OUR MONEY OVER TO FOREIGNERS WHO DO NOT BELONG ON OUR SOIL!!!

GO TO HELL CHUCK AND BRIDE OF CHUCKIE NANCY PELOSI!

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    What gets me is there is never a vote for any of these things. Truth be known, a lot of Republicans probably don't want to go on record because they would oppose the wall. We need open floor votes so we can make all the traitors publicly known! Republican leadership is protecting their own or they would call a vote on a wall bill.

I can still remember Lou Dobbs saying years ago that both parties were just two wings on the same bird. That never rang more true than it does today! Right now we control both the Senate and House, which mean both Ryan and McConnell can call for a floor vote. However, they know that such a vote would reveal a lot of traitorous Republicans that lean more toward illegal immigrant amnesty and excessive immigration than do border security! Well, that's what I believe anyway. I'm just so disgusted with the whole mess.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    What gets me is there is never a vote for any of these things. Truth be known, a lot of Republicans probably don't want to go on record because they would oppose the wall. We need open floor votes so we can make all the traitors publicly known! Republican leadership is protecting their own or they would call a vote on a wall bill.

I can still remember Lou Dobbs saying years ago that both parties were just two wings on the same bird. That never rang more true than it does today! Right now we control both the Senate and House, which mean both Ryan and McConnell can call for a floor vote. However, they know that such a vote would reveal a lot of traitorous Republicans that lean more toward illegal immigrant amnesty and excessive immigration than do border security! Well, that's what I believe anyway. I'm just so disgusted with the whole mess.

Two wings on the same bird=Uniparty. Yes, many of us recognized it. Didn't know exactly what to call it, but definitely knew it existed.

Agree they need to go on record with a vote, but they protect each other---Uniparty!

It is disgusting, it is sad, this is what our country is, and what we are leaving our children and grandchildren.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Your children and grandchildren are going to be asking you why you didn't support that wonderful President Trump who tried to build a wall to stop illegal immigration, who tried to pass a bill that had 70 legislation issues all in one bill to fix our loopholes and immigration system, and instead helped to elect DemoQuacks to the US Congress to ensure there was no wall funding and no remedies to the immigration issues that plague our country and made them poor.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Your children and grandchildren are going to be asking you why you didn't support that wonderful President Trump who tried to build a wall to stop illegal immigration, who tried to pass a bill that had 70 legislation issues all in one bill to fix our loopholes and immigration system, and instead helped to elect DemoQuacks to the US Congress to ensure there was no wall funding and no remedies to the immigration issues that plague our country and made them poor.

I hope they will remember me for teaching them what a lie is, what a broken promise is, and how to recognize when someone is scamming them.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I hope they will remember me for teaching them what a lie is, what a broken promise is, and how to recognize when someone is scamming them.
    LOL!! Sorry, but that made me laugh out loud.