Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger declares fiscal emergency in Calif

Schwarzenegger declares fiscal emergency in Calif., proposes cuts to schools, prisons, parks
    AARON C. DAVIS

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger declared a fiscal emergency in California Thursday, and released a state budget proposal that would close an estimated $14 billion gap by cutting education funds, releasing inmates and closing dozens of state parks.

The emergency declaration forces lawmakers to vote on many of the cuts within 45 days, instead of waiting until the new budget year begins July 1. If they take no action, they cannot address other state business.

The $141 billion plan would give schools 10 percent less money, release 22,000 inmates and shut 48 state parks. Cuts or freezes in funding for children of welfare recipients and elderly, blind or disabled people also are in the plan.

“This is a budget that doesn’t please everybody, I know that for sure,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New statistics from the Department of Public Social Services reveal that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $37 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in November 2007 – up $3 million dollars from September, announced Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

Twenty five percent of the all welfare and food stamps benefits is going directly to the children of illegal aliens. Illegals collected over $20 million in welfare assistance for November 2007 and over $16 million in monthly food stamp allocations for a projected annual cost of $444 million.
    “This new information shows an alarming increase in the devastating impact Illegal immigration continues to have on Los Angeles County taxpayers,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sanctuary cities should be cut off from all federal funding. It's time for somebody in the federal government to take a stand against those states that wish to harbor, aid and abet illegal aliens while bankrupting the rest of America. If Mexifornia and other sanctuaries want to continue to harbor their illegal masses then let them figure out a way to pay for it with no money. If they cut off all the freebies and empty the jails of foreign Nationals and deport them straight to their homelands, I guarantee you the rest would self deport and LA would become a ghost town.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

[b]It’s the governor’s day of reckoning,â€

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Sanctuary cities should be cut off from all federal funding. It's time for somebody in the federal government to take a stand against those states that wish to harbor, aid and abet illegal aliens while bankrupting the rest of America. If Mexifornia and other sanctuaries want to continue to harbor their illegal masses then let them figure out a way to pay for it with no money. If they cut off all the freebies and empty the jails of foreign Nationals and deport them straight to their homelands, I guarantee you the rest would self deport and LA would become a ghost town.
    I hope it happens WMM, I really do. LA is mostly already a garbage pit, as is most of Santa Ana. I'm sure the exodus of law abiding, taxpaying citizens from Southern California is only accelerating. There will be no taxbase to support freebies to illegals anymore, much less citizens.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada