Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger Demands Congress Pass Immigration Reform

Reprinted from NewsMax.com

Schwarzenegger Demands Congress Pass Immigration Reform
    NewsMax.com Wires
    Thursday, June 22, 2006
    California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger took the U.S. Congress to task on Wednesday before a tour of his state's border with Mexico, demanding it pass legislation to address illegal immigration.

"I believe it is totally irresponsible for the politicians in Washington, D.C. to have failed yet again to pass a comprehensive immigration reform plan and address this national crisis," Schwarzenegger said in a statement.

"Until our border is secure, I know all Americans share my concern about drug trafficking and illegal immigration, as well as the possibility of terrorists entering our country undetected," he said.

California is one of the states most affected by illegal immigration. Schwarzenegger has joined with governors of other western states to provide National Guard troops to support the U.S. Border Patrol on the thinly policed border with Mexico.

The Senate and House of Representatives in Washington are divided about how to tackle the problem, which is likely to be a major topic in congressional elections in November.

The House favors tough border control and enforcement of work place laws and opposes a Senate provision that opens a possible path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.

Editor's note:
    U.S. Border Patrol Cap - Get it Now!

Read more on this subject in related Hot Topics:
    Immigration/Borders

END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Ahhhnold

Sometimes I wonder what his true intentions are. One moment he is acting like a conservative anti-illegal politician and the next moment he has hopped aboard the Kennedy/Mckennedy pro-illegal immigration train. I wonder what he discussed with Bush's brother Fox during that awfully warm and cordial meeting? Arnold you need to do your job and TERMINATE this insanity at least within your state.

Unfortunately, our governor has turned into a girly boy.

He's has nothing but high praise for the racist Mayor of LA Villaraigosa. Arnie is looking for the hispanic vote, and has pretty much turned his back on the citizens of this state.

I regret voting for him - TRAITOR

The state of California is turning into Mexifornia. Don't be surprised if speaking Spanish will be a requirement before being allowed to pass go into this state.

Ahhhhnold

Hell I thought California was already a part of Mexico and the meeting between the Terminator of California as a U.S. state and Bush's brother Fox was the final formal act of handing over the keys and the title to Fox.

Hey Arnie.......what's the matter? Huh? Uncle TEDDY the SWIMMER getting on your ass? Maria a little pissed off? Think you're gonna muscle this one through, eh?

TRAVELER
    He's a useful idiot for the Kennedy clan. Never really a conservative......he's married to a Kennedy who's plans for muscle man was the Presidency by way of the further shredding of our Constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arnold is clearly now a good little boy for the Globalists. He's good at remembering his lines. Another star quality political puppet that should end up on the political scrap heap.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Arnold is clearly now a good little boy for the Globalists. He's good at remembering his lines. Another star quality political puppet that should end up on the political scrap heap.

W
    I'll wager that SOMEONE OFFERED him a nice, fat PRIZE for his cooperation! Oh, right, he visited Foxy in Mexico too. Hmmmm?

Wonder what Kenndy/bush/fox offered him?

There is no doubt Arnold is in on the deal the give away our country. Look at all the fine work he has done for CA in letting the illegals get everything for free and take over the state. They should vote this butt kisser out of office.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Traveler:

Unfortunately Auhnold likes to speak out of both sides of his mouth. That's a bad habit that's displayed by limp wristed girlie men globalists on a daily basis. Trying to please everyone just like his buddy Bush.

Californians in general:

Aren't you idiots in CA glad you didn't vote for McClintock and listened to the Republicrats because they wanted Steroid boy in office? Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this do gooder signed One Bill Gil's drivers licenses for illegals because courting illegal hispanics is much more important then courting those who put him in office several years ago.

Remember this muscle bound moron did nothing while millions of illegals marched through the streets, put the entire state under seige and demanded the outright surrender of our country and to downgrade the citizens to third class slave status. Once a Kennedy, always a Kennedy.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn