Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger in Denial On Illegal Alien Costs

Schwarzenegger in Denial On Illegal Alien Costs

Ahnold is at it again. The governor of the state with one-quarter of all U.S. illegal aliens says it would be a ā€œbig mistakeā€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a proof that law-abiding citizens are losing their influence whilst the power of radical and racists organizations are taking over. California will be only another poorly governed Latin American nation soon.

Steroids and the human brain. They ought to do a study.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did he not take an Oath to office ? Where is the outrage ? He's Warren Buffet puppet , the sweet talking zillionair from Omaha,NE . So my thinking implys Warren wants this . Gee no wonder Bershire Hathaway continues a Huge profit . It must be piggy-backing the illegals and the taxpayer . Dam i'm smart
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Seems to me this proves that the 'Elites' are forcing us commoners to PAY for their NWO!