Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger: don't blame IAs for CA budget woes

Arnold Schwarzenegger: don't blame illegal aliens for California budget woes

Continuing his descent into becoming a PC Democratic clown, California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger was asked today what he wants to do about the costs of illegal immigration on the state. He said blaming illegal aliens would be a "big mistake". How about we blame illegal immigration supporters - or passive enablers like Arnold himself - for their actions, which have indeed played a role in the state's financial difficulties? Unfortunately, whatever the original question was it wasn't subtle enough, enabling Arnie to basically engage in lawyerly obfuscation:

"There is, you know, always a time like this where you start pointing the finger at various different elements of what creates the budget mess, and, you know, some may point the finger at illegal immigrants... I can guarantee you, I have been now four years in office in Sacramento, I don't think that illegal immigration has created the mess that we are in."
    It certainly hasn't "created" it, but it has played a role. And, if Arnie had fought those who support illegal activity - such as Fabian Nunez - instead of collaborating with them, he could have had an impact on both reducing illegal immigration and also with cleaning up Sacramento in relation to other matters.
    http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007576.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Totally INSANE ! you are hired to do a job and the Oath of office demands you do it Arnold . Stop your lying and kick out the free-loaders . Jesus you elected freaks have No Class
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

tencz57.... VERY GOOD POINT!!!
    Does anyone think Uncle Teddy over in MA. is pulling the strings in CA?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Re: Schwarzenegger: don't blame IAs for CA budget woes

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Arnold Schwarzenegger: don't blame illegal aliens for California budget woes

"There is, you know, always a time like this where you start pointing the finger at various different elements of what creates the budget mess, and, you know, some may point the finger at illegal immigrants... I can guarantee you, I have been now four years in office in Sacramento, I don't think that illegal immigration has created the mess that we are in."
    Then why are your schools in such bad shape = NCLB!!!
    What's your problem? No problem? Then stay on your current track of demise and shut-up. Poof, your states problems are fixed. Good "yob" Arnie...
    You in CA better get rid of this joker and get an American in there!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Totally INSANE ! you are hired to do a job and the Oath of office demands you do it Arnold . Stop your lying and kick out the free-loaders . Jesus you elected freaks have No Class
    Arnold is not originally from the US. He sides with illegals against real citizens because that is now the "trendy" thing to do and acting like a Political Correctness freak is required for him to keep his job so his liberal, Democrat bosses won't "fire" him.

I was wondering what Arnies slant was on this. Now I have my answer.

That numb nut can't tell me that illegals who cost my state 12 billion (yes, folks, thats BILLION with a "B") a year are not at least part of the reason for the budget crisis!!!!!!! A BIG part at that!

Just the other day, it was announced that an elementary school in my town was being closed due to falling attendence. This school is FULL of brown kids! The private Catholic school down the street is filled to the brim with a waiting list!

He says he doesn't want to raise our taxes, but thats whats going to happen and we all know it. This state needs more money to support it's IA's! I have totally lost faith in politicians now....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gonad the Barbarian is running his CFR mouth again.

Swarrzy is a B grade actor and an F grade governator.

MW
    CindyB wrote:

Swarrzy is a B grade actor and an F grade governator.
    Good one!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn