Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Schwarzenegger to meet with Fox in Mexico

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/monte ... 863603.htm

Posted on Tue, Jun. 20, 2006

Schwarzenegger to meet with Fox in Mexico

BY KATE FOLMAR
    Knight Ridder Newspapers

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger plans to make a trade mission to Mexico between August 20 and 22, his press secretary said Tuesday.

Schwarzenegger plans to meet with departing Mexican President Vicente Fox in the capital, Mexico City. He will also spend time in the economic and intellectual center of Monterrey, about 150 miles from the border with Texas.

"We have a robust relationship with Mexico," said Schwarzenegger spokeswoman Margita Thompson. "We share bonds of culture, family and commerce. And the governor has enjoyed previous trips he has taken to Mexico."

Thompson said one of the governor's many goals during the trip would be promoting California products.

Last month, Fox visited California and addressed a joint session of the legislature at the invitation of Schwarzenegger and Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez.

The governor's visit is being planned as debates rage in the United States about immigration policy. Schwarzenegger favors tighter border security, but also supports expanding the guest worker program. The governor recently agreed to President Bush's request to send National Guard troops to the Mexican border on a temporary basis. It also comes as Schwarzenegger seeks re-election.

Many political analysts believe the governor needs to regain support from California Latinos to win. Some Democrats had criticized Schwarzenegger for waiting until his third year in office to host Fox.

"It's about time," said Steve Maviglio, spokesman for Assembly Speaker Nunez. "Hopefully this will signal a new commitment by the governor to repair the relationship between California and Mexico, not just election-year grandstanding."

The visit falls after the July 2 Mexican election to pick Fox's successor, but before the president leaves office. When he was elected nearly six years ago, Fox broke the Institutional Revolutionary Party's 71-year grip on power.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"We have a robust relationship with Mexico," said Schwarzenegger spokeswoman Margita Thompson. "We share bonds of culture, family and commerce.
    What an idiot. Has she ever left her gated community? Why don't you go live in a Mexican city and see if that statement rings truth? Because Americans go around lying, cheating, stealing, robbing, raping, murdering, dealing drugs and having more babies then their budget can sustain all the time. Yeah Mexican men care about family after they beat their wife and kids after getting in a drunken stupor. Mexican women care about their kids after they leave them in a dumpster somewhere after they gave birth or leave their kids behind after getting deported. If they share bonds on commerce then why do they need remittance from illegals and drug dealers just to stay afloat as a country? I can't believe idiots in this country would fall for such BS.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, we do do have a relationship with Mexico but it is more like host and parasite.

As it stands now, there's little to nothing to distinguish Schwarzenegger from Phil Angelides (both running for Gov. this year) Schwarzenegger can't expect support from people who want our laws re: illegal aliens enforced and if he thinks we'll (Republicans) vote for him with his pro- Nafta-Plus agenda he's got another thing coming.

As it stands now, there's little to nothing to distinguish Schwarzenegger from Phil Angelides
    Well, there's one thing. Schwarzengger may once again veto One Bill Gil's illegal alien drivers license bill. No way Angelides would do that.

Then again, maybe this time he won't. One never knows in California.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Countfloyd: 'One' had better veto Gil's zombie bill.

We're going to find out just WHO this Arnold Shwarzennegar guy really is.

I don't care if I learn how to spell his name correctly UNTIL I see if he will uphold his responsibility to the LEGAL U.S. citizens of California and the rest of the country.

If he goes down there and has a "fiesta with ole Vicente Ox" than I could care less how is name is spelled.

Sorry, I don't expect much. I do not predict that he will prove himself to be a true representative of the American people. I really don't.

Prove me wrong, Mister Movie Star.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    "We have a robust relationship with Mexico," said Schwarzenegger spokeswoman Margita Thompson. "We share bonds of culture, family and commerce. And the governor has enjoyed previous trips he has taken to Mexico."
    Your "robust relationship with Mexico" is obvious Arnold, what other reason would possess you to play host to several million illegal immigrants?

One word comes to mind here, traitor! I think Arnold did more for this country as an action/adventure actor than he has as an elected politician. Go back to making movies Arnold and leave the running of the country to true patriots loyal to the United States.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn