Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schwarzenegger Talks Elections and Immigration in Mexico

http://kcbs.com/pages/123225.php?conten ... tId=238790

MEXICO CITY (KCBS) -- Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger made his first comments about the U.S. elections today in Mexico, where he met privately with outgoing President Vicente Fox.

KCBS’ Doug Sovern, who is traveling with the governor in Mexico City, reports that Schwarzenegger applauded the changing of the guard and said the American people want bipartisanship.

"I think this is good, that we have new blood coming to Washington, that we have new people with new ideas coming to Washington. I'm not looking at it in a political way now, but I think it is good because Washington was stuck."

The governor’s staff made sure reporters knew Schwarzenegger’s statements were by no means an endorsement of Nancy Pelosi’s speakership or the Democratic takeover of Congress. The governor is known for his bipartisan strategies to get things done.

"They could not move forward. Not much was accomplished. I think it was terrible and that the people have spoken in America all over the United States and they've sent a very clear message to Washington,” said Schwarzenegger.

The California governor met with Fox at Los Pinos, the Mexican equivalent of the White House. In a private meeting the two leaders talked about illegal immigration and the border fence.

Schwarzenegger told Fox there needs to be a comprehensive approach to immigration reform and that the 700 mile fence along the border is an incomplete solution. The governor hopes job development and a guest worker program will be elements of the ultimate answer.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Schwarzenegger, like GW, is a traitorous snake in the grass!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives driver's licenses to the illegals right after the so called "Guest-Amnesty Worker Program" passes
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Re: Schwarzenegger Talks Elections and Immigration in Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Nadys
    http://kcbs.com/pages/123225.php?contentType=4&contentId=238790

MEXICO CITY (KCBS) -- Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger made his first comments about the U.S. elections today in Mexico, where he met privately with outgoing President Vicente Fox.

KCBS’ Doug Sovern, who is traveling with the governor in Mexico City, reports that Schwarzenegger applauded the changing of the guard and said the American people want bipartisanship.

"I think this is good, that we have new blood coming to Washington, that we have new people with new ideas coming to Washington. I'm not looking at it in a political way now, but I think it is good because Washington was stuck."

The governor’s staff made sure reporters knew Schwarzenegger’s statements were by no means an endorsement of Nancy Pelosi’s speakership or the Democratic takeover of Congress. The governor is known for his bipartisan strategies to get things done.

"They could not move forward. Not much was accomplished. I think it was terrible and that the people have spoken in America all over the United States and they've sent a very clear message to Washington,” said Schwarzenegger.

The California governor met with Fox at Los Pinos, the Mexican equivalent of the White House. In a private meeting the two leaders talked about illegal immigration and the border fence.

Schwarzenegger told Fox there needs to be a comprehensive approach to immigration reform and that the 700 mile fence along the border is an incomplete solution. The governor hopes job development and a guest worker program will be elements of the ultimate answer.
    I hope your right, however, I have seen him with the enemy too many times.
    yes he turned down somethings before the election but he did go to the LA RAZA CONFRENCE
    I dont trust him either. please go to CAPS BARB HAS A GREAT NEW LETTER TO SEND TO ARNOLD SO HE CAN HAVE IT ON HIS DESK WHEN HE GETS BACK FROM MEXICO. THERE IS ONE LETTER MADE UP AND ONE YOU CAN SEND ON YOUR OWN WORDS SEND TWO AND SEND IT TO ALL LETS FILL HIS DESK FOR HIM AND TELL HIM WE EXPECT RESULTS!

No one can tell me that all the Mexicans that were signed up for the upcoming election from the May 1 Rally across our nation
    didnt effect the turn out. it was that close we wouldnt of lost the senate for sure.

I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!