Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sears now peddling Mexican Reconquista garb

http://www.americanpatrol.com/NCLR/0612 ... Sears.html

Sears is now selling Aztlan t-shirts. This is not surprising since they named the President and Chief Executive of the National Council of La Raza to their Board of Directors.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sears would probably like to reconquer some business but alas...losers can't choosers.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

How much would you like to bet the shirts are made in China.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent my email of protest!

Also Schlussel is weighing in on this:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...christmas.html

Merry Christmas, Aztlan! From Sears (Or is that, "Feliz Navidad"?)

im glad i have no idea where a sears is. the closest ones to me were in malls and have all closed and moved

Sears has everything!

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    OK guys, I called customer service, just now and not only got an item nuber for this shirt, but an email to let them know how offensive this shirt is to Americans, no matter how they try to describe the logo as being about a "mystical place".

Here's the item number: #0436618003

Here's the email the customer service agent gave me:

order@customerservice.sears.com

Everybody, start screaming boycott at them, and if they do not take this product off the floors and apologize, it would seem appropriate to talk boycott here at ALIPAC and all other organizations.

Email, email, email!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent my e-mail and Christmas jeans will be returned tomorrow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here's my email, W, hope I did not overstep my bounds, I just wanted them to know how we all feel about supposed American companies which sell out to make a buck, and what happens to those companies when they insult Americans.

I recently was shown an item Sears has on it's website, a novelty t-shirt, which states it as "Pride Aztlan". This shirt is item #0436618003.

This shirt's logo is the name of not only what your coroporation describes it as a mystical place, but also a basis for a very anti-American base which claims not only the American southwest as this place, but nearly the whole of America, and this same group has made numerous claims that it WILL take over the southwest, at the very least.

These same people as well, talk of ridding "their" land, Aztlan, of white Americans. Example, here is a quote from one of their main people: Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington; founder of La Raza Unida political party; and beneficiary of American generosity: "We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are ******** in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

Follow this link: http://www.aztlan.net

As an American, I find your choice to financially benefit from the sales of a shirt which would obviously only appeal to people who support this idea, the idea of radical hatred of white Americans, worthy of a nationwide boycott of your corporation.

As one of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC.US) activists, I am submitting your email to this nationwide grassroots organization, as well to be shared with others.

I wish to see not only this shirt pulled from you stores and on-line site, as well, a statement renouncing this product which carries the idea of hatred and being wholly anti-American.

Sincerely (name deleted for post)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks dman1200 and American Elizabeth. That is the best post that I have seen today. I sent my letter too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast