Dear Secretary Gutierrez,
I have listened to your proclamations regarding the need for additional labor in the USA. I consider you to be a mouthpiece for greedy corporations and Invaders. Your statements are anti America and certainly anti the American worker.
There are 54 million unemployed American workers according to Bureau of Labor statistics. American workers have proven they will do any work. I resent your statement that Americans will not work. Americans are not allowed to work. They have been pushed out of the work force by visas and invaders. Corporations benefit. The Society suffers. You are a major contributor to the destruction of the USA.
Your false argument that Americans are aging is absurd. Invaders also get old.
Imported workers have depressed wages and opportunity for Citizens. Importation of labor has seriously damaged our middle class. Elimination of the middle class appears to be your goal. This position is most advantageous to Corporations. Remind me, who does pay your salary?
You said the US would face a population crisis if we did not create massive guest worker /amnesty programs. This is blatantly untrue.
Your lies and misrepresentations are being made on my dime. I object that you do not advocate for Americans. Obviously, you have no allegiance to your adopted Country.
Sincerely,
Shelva Preston
CC: President