Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Securing the U.S. border is patriotism, not racism

http://www.kansascity.com/273/story/285814.html
    By AL GARZA
    Special to The Star

I am Hispanic. I am an American. I am a Minuteman. These terms are not contradictory.

During my youth, I served this country proudly in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, along with some great Americans. I now have that opportunity once again to serve my country with other great Americans, through my role with the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. We are a volunteer organization filled with patriots who stand watch on our nation’s borders in support of the brave men and women of the U.S. Border Patrol.

We are motivated by the rule of law and the need to secure the borders of the United States for the sake of our children and our grandchildren. Like our Founding Fathers, we are willing to sacrifice our lives and fortunes “in order to form a more perfect union,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I am Hispanic. I am an American. I am a Minuteman.

These terms are not contradictory. Securing the borders is pro-immigrant. Minutemen volunteers are showing the national security effectiveness that will result from the construction of a double-layered physical fence, and a simple increase in the number of Border Patrol agents and National Guard troops on our borders.

Al Garza serves as national executive director of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. He lives in Tucson, Ariz.
    Tell it the way it is BATTLEBUDDY.... We got your 6

for those that dont know 6 O'clock is your backside "You leed and I will follow" See Ya at the Breach baby
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)