Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Brown Calls DREAM Act Proposal ‘Amnesty’

Sen. Brown Calls DREAM Act Proposal ‘Amnesty’

BOSTON — Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown says a federal proposal to allow illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship through college or military service is “amnestyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is huge. If he calls DREAM an Amnesty, he is calling it toxic.
    Way to go gang. Your calls paid off.

FYI: this is basically what his office told me.

Please focus on other Republicans such as Sens. Collins, Snowe, Gregg who haven't taken public positions yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hurrah! I will add this notice to the Homepage and we will update Senator Brown's status to 'Opposes Dream Act Amnesty.

W

Banned
    This is a relief , I thought he had flipped on us

Make no mistake , it is an amnesty simply because it will cover every illegal up to age 35 , no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    FYI: this is basically what his office told me.

Please focus on other Republicans such as Sens. Collins, Snowe, Gregg who haven't taken public positions yet.
    Usualy political weasels would claim that they are against amnesty, but that X is not an amnesty. If Sen. Brown is describing DREAM as an amnesty bill. Then he is against it.

The great thing about this, is that if DREAM comes up for a vote in the future, Sen. Brown will have to vote against it, since to him, DREAM=Amnesty. And he is against Amnesty.

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Good Brown!

WOW. I am shocked. I called Sen Brown's office earlier this afternoon around 1:00pm central time. When I asked how Sen Brown was going to vote, the only thing the aide said was "Senator Brown is opposed to amnesty". She didn't say anything about how he planned to vote. I explained that he better be opposed to the Dream Act then, because it IS an amnesty. I told her even John McAmnesty denies being for amnesty, so that alone doesn't mean a lot. I figured he was going to vote FOR Dream Act and just deny it is amnesty.

I don't know now if she just didn't tell me he was voting against it, or if he changed his mind since then.

So I hereby formally apologize to Senator Brown for the following comments I posted earlier on another thread, if in fact he votes against the Dream Amnesty. This apology is contingent on Senator Brown voting against the Dream Amnesty. If he votes against the Dream Amnesty, then I was wrong. If he votes FOR it, then I think the following is still true:

I just called Senator Scott Brown's office - what a load of crapola. That man is as much an actor as John Amnesty McCain. Sen Brown fooled all the conservatives and Tea Partiers who supported him during his campaign. He is a RINO.

He has given his office staffers lines to say to callers. This happened both last week when I called his office, and today. When the staffer answered, I asked how Sen Brown was going to vote. Here 's her response: "Senator Brown is against amnesty". She did not even try to deny he would vote in favor THIS Dream Amnesty amendment.

Of course he's going to say he's "against amnesty". Every single last politician says they're "against amnesty". John McAmnesty says he's "against amnesty". That just means they're FOR "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" which they deny is amnesty. And this Dream Act which they deny is amnesty.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I don't trust any frigging Politician. And this includes Brown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast