Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Loneprotester wrote:

I will swap you 2 Lindsey Grahams for one Lizzie Dole, ppppppppppllleeeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This isn't shop and swap, however, I will trade you, even up, one Sen. Burr for one Sen. DeMint.

Hey, I've got a U.S. House Representative I'd like to trade! Would you like to make an offer for Rep. Price (D-NC)? We can make it a cash deal if you want (I'll pay you to take him off our hands).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is really great!

GO NC SHERIFFS!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll swap you one Feinstein for one Sessions and one Boxer for one Vitter.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any takes for Craig????
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Of course, leave it to the ACLU to sue somebody to help illegal Aliens violate Americans.

That is such a baloney argument, "illegal Aliens won't come forward to report crimes" -- Illegal Aliens don't come forward anyway to report crime ---they hide in the shadow because they are a crime - with no Right to live or work in the U.S. -- The domestic violence illegal Aliens commit is against other illegal Aliens so who cares.

Applause for Dole, but recall not too long ago she was terrible on this issue, sympathetic with an F grade card. Also she is up for re-election. But she does seem to mean it this time.

I have talked with 2 Sheriffs here in the 4 County Unifour area (Western NC) and it was good news -- they are all for it and said they had met with Dole to get the funding (which still don't know if we got it or not)-- the 4 Counties applied as a joint venture and hope soon to get the 287g program going.

This is what we need -- it deters -- by word of mouth illegal Aliens will fear pouring into NC Borders and know they can be arrested and that NC is no longer an easy scam or good place to go to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12