Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Check out the "Lindsey Graham countdown clock". Upper right side of this websites home page: ://www.charlotteconservative.com/index.php/2007/09/democrat-debate-in-miami/
    _

Now that one is good... man I needed a good laugh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Lindsey Graham Seeks Re-election
    This should go down as the joke of the YEAR!!

Who in Heavens' name who has any clue of what is happening in this country would vote for him???????

Only some really out of touch person. REALLY out of touch.

Like a 99 yr. old woman or something....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even a 99 yr. old woman probably wouldn't!!!

Careful, Legal, my grandmother's 97 this month.

A few months ago I took the time to write a letter to Graham, as well as an email, criticizing his stance on shamnesty in no uncertain terms.

Today I got an email asking me to contribute to his campaign!!

I had the joy of calling both his Washington and Columbia offices, asking to be removed from the list, and explaining in detail why I would never contribute to a Senator who called me and my friends bigots in front of the racist La Raza group.

Aaahh! Felt good!!!

I also explained that they had a lousy method of adding to their email list, if they add harsh critics!

I had a similar letter from the John Edwards campaign. I wrote a blistering letter about his pandering to the illegals. The response was framed as though my letter was in support of him, and also asked for a contribution. These folks have a strange style of campaign management, and they clearly do not read email.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Lindsey...you sealed your own fate! I only wish I could join South Carolina in giving him a send-off!
    You and me both AmericanMe! The traitor was warned and he didn't listen to the American people. He'll be whining now. Hahaha!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wat to go, fred5678. The traitors are learning that "payback is a bitch".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12