Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, usmcvet, my comment was regarding Kyl implying that Fox in any way wants to stop illegal immigration. I'm well aware of the comic book.

I don't understand why Fox and his government can criticize us all day long while our people go to ridiculous lengths not to criticize him.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I don't understand why Fox and his government can criticize us all day long while our people go to ridiculous lengths not to criticize him.
    Because it would be politically incorrect to do so!

And it might offend 'ol Fox-y. He has no reservations about offending us, however, every time he opens his big mouth!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

In reading Charlessoak.., an issue appears that is significant. The people who run from the border patrol are way to frequently a good deal more than merely illegal aliens running. They are way to frequently narcotics smugglers, or ....important people... smugglers.

It would be nice if the desert did not get hurt. I think it is going to have to get hurt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12