Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate Bill Grants Illegals Social Security Benefits

May 18, 2006 after shutting down Ensign and Cornyn, the Senate passed a bill - 50-49 - to grant illegal aliens social security benefits paid into the system while working illegally. Our good Senators believe it is "unfair" to those who break this nation's laws to restrict access to funds withheld from their paychecks. It is not unfair, however, to reduce benefits or payments to US citizens who have paid into the system for 20 or more years.

All over the news pundits are talking about the bill to make English the nation's language with nominal mention regarding the bill on social security access granted to individuals who are breaking federal law to work in the US. Does anyone know why there is a media blackout on this issue?

Last I heard, the social security system was on the endangered list, chiefly because over the years law makers have had unrestricted access to the funds. I've spent the last two evenings sending nasty-grams to the likes of Biden, Lieberman, Reid, and of course, Kennedy, etc. Please fire up your pc's and give them hell and contact those Senators who voted Nay and thank them.

Senators believe it is "unfair" to those who break this nation's laws to restrict access to funds withheld from their paychecks
    To bad they do not have the same sympathy for the Americans who used to do those jobs.

Last I heard, the social security system was on the endangered list
    I have heard very little except for a propaganda ad explaining that we may not receive Social Security until 72 - 75 because "we live to long"

fire up your pc's and give them hell and contact those Senators
    I sent a couple to Boxer and received 2 identical form letters in response, they do not even read it.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.