Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate Debate Has Prompted An INCREASE In Illegal Aliens

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006 ... 4933.shtml

Senate debate over an immigration bill that promises Social Security benefits and citizenship for illegal immigrants has already prompted an increase in the number of Mexicans trying to get into the U.S. illegally, Rep. James Sensenbrenner said Sunday

Appearing on NBC's "Meet the Press," Sensenbrenner said: "Mexican government officials have said that the talk of amnesty is actually increasing the flow of illegal immigrants across the border as we speak."

The Wisconsin Republican said that in reaction to the higher numbers, Mexican officials have "redeployed some of their security forces into the desert on the Mexican side of the border to prevent Mexicans who are trying to come across the border from either starving or being dehydrated."

Sensenbrenner, who authored a House immigration bill that mandates the construction of a 700-mile border fence and tough penalties for illegal aliens, urged: "Amnesty is wrong and we should not pass it."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006 ... 4933.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sensenbrenner is on target and I very much enjoy his candor and forthrightfulness. Several days ago I sent him an e-mail:

Hi Jim,

I have been closely monitoring the illegal immigration debate and it is most ironic that Mexico meddles in our affairs and correspondingly is arrogant when we do what is right to protect the interests of this country. The word "hypocrisy" would be minimal to describe how Mexico deals with illegal aliens meanwhile demanding that we treat its citizens fairly. The culture of corruption that prevails in Mexico has long been spilling over our border and the issue of illegal immigration should have been dealt with adequately over 10 years ago. It is definitely out of control with sponsorship by the 17 ultra rich families of Mexico who have done very little to improve education and job opportunities for their own citizens.

I am with you 100% regarding amnesty for illegal aliens who are just that....not undocumented immigrants etc. They are here illegally and anyone who employs, assists or provides housing for them is breaking the law. It is total malarky that our immigration laws and system are broken, but much rather that our laws have been broken by those who have come here illegally and by those who employ them. Giving blanket amnesty in any form is the wrong way to go as the naturalization process has worked quite well to weed out the garbage that we don't need here. I am very surprised that Bill Frist, MD does not recognize the problems associated with people who may harbor infectious diseases like drug resistant TB.

I have been very vocal regarding illegal immigration as LULAC and many other anti-American organizations have gotten a piece of my mind. Similarly, I have written to Fox of Mexico and our own senators and reps regarding illegal immigration. People who have come here illegally do not have the right to a job, they do not have constitutional rights as American citizens, they do not have political power nor any great economic power so I find it ironic that there is such concern over the so-called "Hispanic vote".....Hispanics comprise approximately 10% of the US population and at least half of them are here illegally. Besides being poorly educated, many have no allegiance to this country and are here to take advantage of our benevolence. It is somewhat paradoxical that they say they have no jobs in their home country, but can manage to produce $1500-2000 to hire a coyote for the sake of their illegal passage here. I really have no compassion for those who opt to trek across the Arizona desert and die as they made the conscious decision to do so.

We are a nation of standards and laws which must prevail for if we don't, then we will become a substandard nation like Mexico. The Mexican Trojan Horse needs to be put in its place as the burden to law abiding American citizens is beyond the breaking point. The arguments against mass deportation are foolish as employer sanctions that are harsh are all that is needed. Anyone who claims that application of our laws denotes xenophobia, racism, prejudice etc. is a person who sanctifies the right of illegal aliens to be here and in reality that right does not exist. It is not a human rights or civil rights issue....those are simply more twisted ploys to promote illegal immigration.

This week, I spoke with a government employee that works on the border. He/she said there was a significant increase in the number of illegals crossing the border. Part of the problem is that the government of Mexico does not discourage it. Most of the illegals get their news via word of mouth and that can be out and out bad information. Many are of the belief that they still have a chance for amnesty and they better get here quick before the National Guard gets to the border.
    Another reason the troops should already be there.

I think some of the opposition groups are sending disinformation back to Mexico and encouraging this. The Reconquista/La Raza guys need more forces. If they are going to "take America back", they need more bodies. I think that is terrible. I truly hope our government snatches those May 1st revolutionaries off the street and imprisons them for a very long time. This is an act of treason, in my book. They are the enemy within. That is why they cover their faces with a bandanas at the protest. They don't want to be recognized by the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, et al I can't wait for them to find out those bandanas are useless.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dugh? What on earth did they think would happen?

I posted a thread earlier about the Mexican Pres. debate and really.....it seems to me that their agenda is to continually keep the flow comming and if one guy is put in....would most likely be up here protesting and demanding along with them!!!! They have no intention to stop it. They need the income!

Our guys and gals in office need to wake up and realize there is no friendly chat over coffee to fix this fiasco. They are not our "friends" and there is no "compromise" on this.

our 'war on terror' should include Mexico -- whether these illegals are from Mexico, Columbia, Brazil, etc., they all crossed the Mexican border to get here -- seal the border. Mexico did so where's the problem?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    our 'war on terror' should include Mexico -- whether these illegals are from Mexico, Columbia, Brazil, etc., they all crossed the Mexican border to get here -- seal the border. Mexico did so where's the problem?
    I couldnt AGREE more! I am getting alittle tired of the "war on terror" excuse over and over again. We KNOW we were terrorized, and we responded, and will continue to go after the enemy. But, for crying out loud, enough with these worn out words.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn