Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The invitation listed six such "stakeholders," including the chamber [Chamber of Commerce] and EWIC. The other groups attending the meeting, according to the e-mail, were the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Immigration Law Center, the National Council of La Raza and the Service Employees International Union.
    Isn't this an amazing bunch of bedfellows? There was a time when a person would seek to do business with members of the Chamber of Commerce. Looks like that needs to change. How did they become a Chamber of Communism?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the
    S9 - COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM bill

Has everyone participated in our FOCUS Campaign for S9?
    If not, please jump in.......ALIPAC needs your muscle!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53595

Every voice counts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the only thing they are going to hear is 2million people out in the streets, if we don't gather together in one very large group we are going to lose.
    They don't have one person in this group to stand up for what the citizens in this country want.

How can La Raza and groups like that grather such a large group, we out number them and still can't get enough people together for a mass protest. I just don't get it!!
    We had better do it soon!! And where are all the people from the states of these Senators?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Kennedy drafted this year's bill with help from Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, and outside lobbyists. Mr. McCain and the outside groups share Mr. Kennedy's support for increased immigration and leniency for illegals already in the country.
    I stand, mouth dropped, amazed that lobbyists and LaRaza are drafting legislation. Why wasn't someone like FAIR involved? Obviously this is one-sided as hell! I feel like hitting something!

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

This is why just faxing and phoning isn't going to work--no matter how much we give it to them, its not going to work because they are on the take from Mexicio's hired lobbyists. We are going to have to do more than what we were doing. They seem to heed the protesters voice from last March.
    I tend to agree with your assessment, Rockfish. Phone calls, faxes, and letters aren't getting the job done. I'm sure they're helping, but it's going to take something more, something that our leadership in Washington can't ignore. Since we can't seem to get enough Americans away from their kids soccer game, weekend fishing trip, TV, etc. long enough to physically participate in a massive protest march - I'm at a loss for ideas.

Our so-called representatives have virtually tuned us, the majority of Americans, out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12