Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

allowing felons

this is and old used-car dealership game. Hitting them high so when they come down they feel they have gotten something from you... Guys, they want to appease Americans by saying.. OK. we did not get what we wanted but got what you wanted .. Amnesty !! Thay are simply playing games with Americans and we need to let them know that we will not be insulted of our intelligence.. They really need to go...............

Re: allowing felons

I"ve emailed everyone I know this question. They really need to go...how? Is there a way to kick a senator out of office? I asked the US Border Watch and they said something about the"gray davis deal". There HAS to be a way to get those senators out of office! We can get the prez out of office and he's higher up the chain.
    We need legal help people..................

Has a senator ever been kicked out of office by Americans before? Let's make history. They are not GOD.

quote="carsan956"]this is and old used-car dealership game. Hitting them high so when they come down they feel they have gotten something from you... Guys, they want to appease Americans by saying.. OK. we did not get what we wanted but got what you wanted .. Amnesty !! Thay are simply playing games with Americans and we need to let them know that we will not be insulted of our intelligence.. They really need to go............... [/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    For what ever reason Kennedy, McCain, and Reid wants felons to stay in the country
    I don't know why if a convicted felony can't even vote. But then they may change that for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

allowing felons

you don't win a war by being soft. War means getting to your full potential until your knees start shaking.. Unless you reach that point, you will lose due to the old softy syndrome.. Guys, we are at war pure and simple. Calling for Bush impeachment should't, I mean SHOULDN'T offend anyone on this blog.. If it offends you, you are definately in the wrong place.. He advocates amnesty ans selling of our ports.. Do I needto point at the clear afternoon sky and show you where the sun is. He needs to go period.

CHARLIE, CHARLIE, CHARLIE..........
    Where have you been?

The clintons and gang are, at this moment, working to get that disassembled!
    They want felons to vote and have been working on it for some years.

A few weeks ago she was talking about it again in NY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12