Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have got to network amongst our fellow citizens at every opportunity and bring these matters up in the grocery store, at the gas pump, the hardware store or where ever we have the opportunity to make the case. And we must simply ask them to help us vote out the incumbents who are responsible for allowing our jobs to go to millions of invaders. Each additional person that we can get into that voting booth to help vote out these traitors will be vital to what we need to achieve. Now, having said that, the plan of the traitors in the district of criminals is to head off any election backlash from the American People by legalizing illegal aliens to vote for them before the election. We must prevent this amnesty!!! WE MUST WAKE OUR NEIGHBORS UP!!! Just bringing it up and talking about will increase the awareness and maybe get them to thinking about the price that they and their children are paying for this invasion.

I do it all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Schumer is talking sense? So selling out the Americans that pay his salary makes sense? Sounds close to verging on obvious and blatant treason to me.
    The only thing that matters to the Liberals is that, thru their ignorance, the illegals amnestied will vote Democrapic...........
    Between the 20 million illegals and ACORN corruption, they expect to be able to buy the next Muslim funded presidential race too.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

"The only way to stop illegal immigration is that employers do not hire them. We do not know the exact form this will take, but all citizens and non-citizens … should use a Social Security card with photo and biometric (fingerprint). Everyone will have to use the card when applying for a job and that will pass through a machine,â€

April
    Yes, you're probably right, Populist, it's part of their strategy...first introduce a way over the top extreme bill so that the one they come up with later seems more reasonable.
    Ahh yes always the games, they think we are idiots out here!!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    We have got to network amongst our fellow citizens at every opportunity and bring these matters up in the grocery store, at the gas pump, the hardware store or where ever we have the opportunity to make the case.

My current reply to telemarketers:

"I'm sorry that I can't buy your product or donate to your cause. I've been out of work ever since an illegal alien got my job.

"Maybe I'll be able to help you later, if Congress does its job and prioritizes 'Comprehensive Immigration Law Enforcement' instead of 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform,' and if the President concentrates on enforcing the Immigration Laws rather than on changing them. Maybe you can do your part to make that happen.

"What? You say, you don't have a Congressman or a Senator? You're in India?"

[CLICK]
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: Senator Charles Schumer lays out immigration strategy

[quote="Populist"]If this is a dup, please delete.
    ---

Senator Charles Schumer lays out immigration strategy
    By INTELLIGENCER, Irish Voice
    Published Friday, December 18, 2009, 8:30 AM

New York Senator Charles Schumer has indicated that significant progress has been made in seeking to achieve comprehensive immigration reform early next year.

Schumer gave a lengthy interview to El Diario this week in which he made some very telling points about his strategy, as immigration reform becomes an issue on the agenda for the early months of 2010.

Clearly he is trying to achieve a fait accompli before the bill ever gets to the House or Senate floor. He is working closely with Senator Lindsey Graham to try and achieve that. (The following quotes are a Google translation form the original Spanish version that appeared in El Diario).

"The only way I can make this happen, is that when we announce the law, we are all together, immigrants, employers, trade unions, religious groups, evangelical, Democrats and Republicans, “Schumer said stating that negotiations between these groups have made considerable progress.
    Schumer said that we must find a way to stop illegal immigration with an emphasis on the employer. Clearly this is his olive branch to the Republicans.

"The only way to stop illegal immigration is that employers do not hire them. We do not know the exact form this will take, but all citizens and non-citizens … should use a Social Security card with photo and biometric (fingerprint). Everyone will have to use the card when applying for a job and that will pass through a machine,â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Here's Mark Krikorian's take on this:
    ---

National Review Online
    Thursday, December 17, 2009

Taqiyya in Immigration [Mark Krikorian]

The Democratic amnesty bill is almost like something I'd write as a parody. Sec. 157, for instance, prohibits the arrest of any illegal or criminal alien on the premises of, or in the immediate vicinity of, a childcare provider, a school, a legal-service provider, a Federal court or State court proceeding, an administrative proceeding, a funeral home, a cemetery, a college, university, or community college, a victim-services agency, a social-service agency, a hospital or emergency-care center, a health-care clinic, a place of worship, a day-care center, a head-start center, a school bus stop, a recreation center, a mental-health facility, or a community center. Depending on how you define "immediate vicinity," that wouldn't leave much of anywhere to arrest illegal aliens, which is the point.
    Wow! I'm a full-blooded, born & bred American citizen!
    Does this mean that I can't be arrested for any crime if I'm near any of these places?!
    Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

Quote Originally Posted by SickofItAll
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Here's Mark Krikorian's take on this:
    ---

National Review Online
    Thursday, December 17, 2009

Taqiyya in Immigration [Mark Krikorian]

The Democratic amnesty bill is almost like something I'd write as a parody. Sec. 157, for instance, prohibits the arrest of any illegal or criminal alien on the premises of, or in the immediate vicinity of, a childcare provider, a school, a legal-service provider, a Federal court or State court proceeding, an administrative proceeding, a funeral home, a cemetery, a college, university, or community college, a victim-services agency, a social-service agency, a hospital or emergency-care center, a health-care clinic, a place of worship, a day-care center, a head-start center, a school bus stop, a recreation center, a mental-health facility, or a community center. Depending on how you define "immediate vicinity," that wouldn't leave much of anywhere to arrest illegal aliens, which is the point.
    Wow! I'm a full-blooded, born & bred American citizen!
    Does this mean that I can't be arrested for any crime if I'm near any of these places?!
    Well that's an interesting issue. Since pro-amnesty advocates claim no one can know by looking, observing or listening as to who is or is not an illegal alien, how could they possibly make any arrests at or near or in the proximity of any of these locations of anyone and if they could tell then why don't they want to arrest them?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123