Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Corker and Hatch Updates!

I spoke with a staffer from Corker's DC Office, and before I could get barely a sentence out of my mouth, she said to me, "Sen. Corker is voting NO to cloture and is opposing the immigration bill." (Didn't name which bill, but that's what she said.) I told her that she took the words right out of my mouth, and thanked her.

I called various Hatch offices, and I think it was his Salt Lake City office where a woman answered, and told me (approx) that the bill would have to change alot for Sen Hatch to vote yes to cloture and support the bill. He's generally opposed to it.

So, if you have additional info, let me know, but this sounds promising. Keep calling!

Ostrich

PS: I called about 5pm EST on Friday, June 22nd.

That is funny Ostrich. They are quick to believe it is someone on the other end saying NO on cloture, NO on the bill

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)