Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Senator: Players should boycott 2011 All-Star Game

Quote Originally Posted by jean

Sen. Robert C. Menendez, the Senate's sole Hispanic, has urged Major League Baseball players to boycott next year's All-Star Game in Phoenix over Arizona's new immigration law.
    I think the MLB has better sense. They should know how easy it will be for 70% of Americans to stay home, turn their TV's off and not watch baseball for the rest of the year.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    This is really bothering me

Mr. Weiner has come out against the law, saying it could hurt hundreds of players.
    Now is wiennie trying to tell me that mlb is above the law and E-Verify means nothing and Baseball is above the law and full of Illegal aliens.

Or is he telling me that hundreds of thousands of "Fans" like myself do not like sports mixed with politics and will never spend another dime on anything baseball?
    I just about broke my screen trying to kill your bug avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by oneoldvet
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    This is really bothering me

Mr. Weiner has come out against the law, saying it could hurt hundreds of players.
    Now is wiennie trying to tell me that mlb is above the law and E-Verify means nothing and Baseball is above the law and full of Illegal aliens.

Or is he telling me that hundreds of thousands of "Fans" like myself do not like sports mixed with politics and will never spend another dime on anything baseball?
    I just about broke my screen trying to kill your bug avatar.

That avatar always throws me off for a sec too.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12